Predicting Returns with Managerial Decision Variables: Is There a Small-Sample Bias?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2016.
"Expectations and Investment,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 379-431.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2015. "Expectations and Investment," NBER Working Papers 21260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Expectations and Investment," Working Paper 250941, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Expectations and investment," BIS Working Papers 562, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pollet, Joshua M. & Wilson, Mungo, 2010. "Average correlation and stock market returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 364-380, June.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel G. Hanson, 2013. "Issuer Quality and Corporate Bond Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(6), pages 1483-1525.
- Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Hemert, Otto Van & Nieuwerburgh, Stijn Van, 2009. "Mortgage timing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 292-324, August.
- Kyojik Song, 2009. "Does debt market timing increase firm value?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2605-2617.
- Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2008. "Forecasting aggregate stock returns using the number of initial public offerings as a predictor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(13), pages 1-8.
- Jiang, Xiaoquan & Zaman, Mir A., 2010. "Aggregate insider trading: Contrarian beliefs or superior information?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1225-1236, June.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:174-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Craig M. & Tan, Yongxian, 2016. "Debt-equity choices, R&D investment and market timing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 599-610.
- Xiaoquan Jiang & Bong-Soo Lee, 2013. "Equity issues and aggregate market returns under information asymmetry," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 281-300, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2008:i:13:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Konan & Ikenberry, David L. & Lee, Inmoo, 2007. "Do managers time the market? Evidence from open-market share repurchases," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2673-2694, September.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:31:y:2018:i:11:p:4345-4397. is not listed on IDEAS
- Butler, Alexander W. & Cornaggia, Jess & Grullon, Gustavo & Weston, James P., 2011. "Corporate financing decisions, managerial market timing, and real investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 666-683, September.
- Radu Titus MARINESCU & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Analysis of Investment’s Sensitivity," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(8), pages 37-47, August.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Van Oppens, Hervé, 2008. "Legal insider trading and market efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1379-1392, July.
- Shu, Pei-Gi & Chiang, Sue-Jane, 2014. "Firm size, timing, and earnings management of seasoned equity offerings," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 177-194.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson, 2010. "Characteristic Timing," NBER Working Papers 15948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Mann, Steven C. & Mihov, Vassil & Rodríguez, Mauricio, 2009. "Interest rate changes and the timing of debt issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 600-608, April.
- Alan Gregory & Cherif Guermat & Fawaz Al-Shawawreh, 2010. "UK IPOs: Long Run Returns, Behavioural Timing and Pseudo Timing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 612-647.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:61:y:2006:i:4:p:1711-1730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.