Analysts' Selective Coverage and Subsequent Performance of Newly Public Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:877-909. is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2015.
"Can mutual funds pick stocks in China? Evidence from the IPO market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 170-186.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2014. "Can Mutual Funds Pick Stocks in China? Evidence from the IPO Market," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-32, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Bradley, Daniel & Chan, Konan & Kim, Joonghyuk & Singh, Ajai, 2008. "Are there long-run implications of analyst coverage for IPOs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1120-1132, June.
- Boissin, Romain, 2012.
"Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes,"
41584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes," MPRA Paper 41542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:95-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itay Goldstein & Alexander Guembel & James Dow, 2008. "Incentives for Information Production in Markets where Prices Affect Real Investment," 2008 Meeting Papers 270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaustia, Markku & Rantala, Ville, 2015. "Social learning and corporate peer effects," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 653-669.
- Romain Boissin, 2013. "Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 13, pages 257-274 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kovner, Anna, 2012. "Do underwriters matter? The impact of the near failure of an equity underwriter," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 507-529.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:331-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romain Boissin & Patrick Sentis, 2014.
"Long-run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 125-149, February.
- Boissin, Romain & Sentis, Patrick, 2010. "Long run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence," MPRA Paper 29568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boissin, Romain & Sentis, Patrick, 2012. "Long-run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence," MPRA Paper 41551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Tyge Payne & George S. Benson & David L. Finegold, 2009. "Corporate Board Attributes, Team Effectiveness and Financial Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 704-731, June.
- Ka Wai Choi & Xiaomeng Chen & Sue Wright & Hai Wu, 2014. "Analysts' Forecasts Following Forced CEO Changes," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(2), pages 146-173, June.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Chatalova, Natalia & How, Janice C.Y. & Verhoeven, Peter, 2016. "Analyst coverage and IPO management forecasts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 263-277.
- Chengru Hu & Wei Jiang & Cheng-few Lee, 2013. "Managerial flexibility and the wealth effect of new product introductions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 273-294, August.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Bouslimi, Lobna, 2016. "Directors’ and officers’ liability insurance and analyst forecast properties," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 22-32.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Robert Carpenter, 2007.
"Investment behavior, observable expectations, and internal funds: a comment on Cummins et al. (AER, 2006),"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(12), pages 1-12.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Investment behavior, observable expectations, and internal funds: a comment on Cummins et al. (AER, 2006)," Discussion Papers 07/11, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Ruben M.T. Peixinho & Richard J. Taffler, 2011. "Are analysts misleading investors? The case of goingconcern opinions," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_22, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hoechle, Daniel & Karthaus, Larissa & Schmid, Markus, 2017. "The Long-Term Performance of IPO’s, Revisited," Working Papers on Finance 1706, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Chang-Yi Hsu & Jean Yu & Shiow-Ying Wen, 2013. "The Analysts’ Forecast of IPO Firms during the Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 673-682.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Ding, Xiaoya (Sara) & Ni, Yang & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2015. "Housing price growth and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 283-300.
- O'Brien, Patricia C. & Tan, Hongping, 2015. "Geographic proximity and analyst coverage decisions: Evidence from IPOs," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 41-59.
- Avdis, Efstathios, 2016. "Information tradeoffs in dynamic financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 568-584.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:61:y:2006:i:3:p:1159-1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.