Risk, Reputation, and IPO Price Support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Amy K. & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 2010. "Short selling in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 21-39, October.
- Golez, Benjamin & Marin, Jose M., 2015. "Price support by bank-affiliated mutual funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 614-638.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:11-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chuluun, Tuugi, 2015. "The role of underwriter peer networks in IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 62-78.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:34-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Qing, 2007. "Laddering in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 102-122, July.
- Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C., 2014. "Initial uncertainty and the risk of setting a fixed-offer price: Implications for the pricing of bookbuilt and best-efforts IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 194-215.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Janet Kiholm Smith & Richard L. Smith, 2009.
"Public Information, IPO Price Formation, and Long-Run Returns: Japanese Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 64(1), pages 505-546, February.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Janet Kiholm Smith & Richard L. Smith, 2006. "Public Information, IPO Price Formation, and Long-run Returns: Japanese Evidence," Discussion Papers 2006-22, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Mantecon, Tomas & Poon, Percy, 2009. "An analysis of the liquidity benefits provided by secondary markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 335-346, February.
- Boreiko, Dmitri & Lombardo, Stefano, 2011. "Italian IPOs: Allocations and claw back clauses," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-143, February.
- Khelifa Mazouz & Sam Agyei-Ampomah & Brahim Saadouni & Shuxing Yin, 2013. "Stabilization and the aftermarket prices of initial public offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 417-439, October.
- Charlie Charoenwong & David K. Ding & Tiong Yang Thong, 2016. "Decimalization, IPO aftermath, and liquidity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1303-1344, November.
- Cumming, Douglas & Haß, Lars Helge & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "The fast track IPO – Success factors for taking firms public with SPACs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 198-213.
- Bradley, Daniel J. & Gonas, John S. & Highfield, Michael J. & Roskelley, Kenneth D., 2009. "An examination of IPO secondary market returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 316-330, June.
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Petrella, Giovanni, 2017. "Do firms get what they pay for? A second thought on over-allotment option in IPOs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 219-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:61:y:2006:i:2:p:613-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.