Momentum and Reversals in Equity-Index Returns During Periods of Abnormal Turnover and Return Dispersion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirer, Rıza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P. & Khalifa, Ahmed A.A., 2015.
"Oil price risk exposure and the cross-section of stock returns: The case of net exporting countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 132-140.
- Riza Demirer & Shrikant P. Jategaonka & Ahmed Khalifa, 2014. "Oil Price Risk Exposure and the Cross-section of Stock Returns: The Case of Net Exporting Countries," Working Papers 858, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2011.
"The Price Impact of Institutional Herding,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(3), pages 892-925.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2010. "The Price Impact of Institutional Herding," FMG Discussion Papers dp652, Financial Markets Group.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea & Verardo, Michela, 2010. "The Price Impact of Institutional Herding," CEPR Discussion Papers 7804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2013.
"Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-68.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Government intervention and institutional trading strategy : Evidence from a transition country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael E. Drew & Madhu Veeraraghavan & Min Ye, 2007.
"Do momentum strategies work? Australian evidence,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(10), pages 772-787, September.
- Michael E. Drew & Madhu Veeraraghavan & Min Ye, 2004. "Do Momentum Strategies Work?: - Australian Evidence," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 169, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:264-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramiah, Vikash & Xu, Xiaoming & Moosa, Imad A., 2015. "Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 89-100.
- Henryk Gurgul & Roland Mestel & Tomasz Wojtowicz, 2007.
"Distribution of volume on the American stock market,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 1, pages 143-163.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Mestel, Roland & Wójtowicz, Tomasz, 2007. "Distribution of Volume on the American Stock Market," MPRA Paper 68572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albuquerque, Rui & Miao, Jianjun, 2014.
"Advance information and asset prices,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 236-275.
- Rui Albuquerque & Jianjun Miao, "undated". "Advance Information and Asset Prices," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-017, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Rui Albuquerque, 2008. "Advance Information and Asset Prices," 2008 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Miao, Jianjun, 2007. "Advance Information and Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 6588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhaodan Huang & James B. Heian, 2010. "Trading-Volume Shocks And Stock Returns: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 153-177.
- Kinnunen, Jyri, 2013. "Dynamic return predictability in the Russian stock market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 107-121.
- Henryk Gurgul & Tomasz Wojtowicz, 2006. "Long-run properties of trading volume and volatility of equities listed in DJIA index," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 29-56.
- Maio, Paulo, 2016. "Cross-sectional return dispersion and the equity premium," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 87-109.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:27-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boulis Ibrahim & Janusz Brzeszczynski, 2013. "Interdependence of Stock Markets Before and After the Global Financial Crisis of 2007," CFI Discussion Papers 1305, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:266-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kinnunen, Jyri, 2014. "Risk-return trade-off and serial correlation: Do volume and volatility matter?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-19.
- Chichernea, Doina C. & Holder, Anthony D. & Petkevich, Alex, 2015. "Does return dispersion explain the accrual and investment anomalies?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 133-148.
- Xiaoquan Jiang, 2010. "Return dispersion and expected returns," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 24(2), pages 107-135, June.
- Kao, Erin H., 2011. "Momentum and reversals in Taiwan index futures returns during periods of extreme trading imbalance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 459-467, June.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Eom, Kyong Shik & Hahn, Sang Buhm & Park, Jong-Ho, 2013. "Autocorrelation and partial price adjustment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 78-93.
- Amini, Shima & Gebka, Bartosz & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin, 2013. "A review of the international literature on the short term predictability of stock prices conditional on large prior price changes: Microstructure, behavioral and risk related explanations," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-17.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis & Christos Floros, 2013. "Return dispersion, stock market liquidity and aggregate economic activity," Working Papers 166, Bank of Greece.
- Connolly, Robert & Stivers, Chris, 2006. "Information content and other characteristics of the daily cross-sectional dispersion in stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 79-112, January.
- Lin, Mei-Chen & Wu, Chu-Hua & Chiang, Ming-Ti, 2014. "Investor attention and information diffusion from analyst coverage," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 235-246.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:58:y:2003:i:4:p:1521-1556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.