Is Sound Just Noise?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battalio, Robert & Ellul, Andrew & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Reputation effects in trading on the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2017.
"Macro News and Commodity Returns,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 68-80, January.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2015. "Macro News and Commodity Returns," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1508, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2015. "Macro News and Commodity Returns," CESifo Working Paper Series 5551, CESifo Group Munich.
- Merrick, John J. & Naik, Narayan Y. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2004. "Strategic trading behavior and price distortion in a manipulated market: Anatomy of a squeeze," CFR Working Papers 04-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Huang, Yu Chuan & Chan, Shu Hui, 2014. "The house money and break-even effects for different types of traders: Evidence from Taiwan futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-13.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Graziano, Elvira Anna & Reale, Marco, 2011. "Does investor attention influence stock market activity? The case of spin-off deals," MPRA Paper 33545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erenburg, Grigori & Kurov, Alexander & Lasser, Dennis J., 2006. "Trading around macroeconomic announcements: Are all traders created equal?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 470-493, October.
- Michael Cooper & Huseyin Gulen, 2006. "Is Time-Series-Based Predictability Evident in Real Time?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1263-1292, May.
- Semen Son-Turan, 2016. "The Impact of Investor Sentiment on the "Leverage Effect"," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 8(1), pages 4-18, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Macro News in Emerging Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1558, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2016.
"Macro news and stock returns in the Euro area: A VAR-GARCH-in-mean analysis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 180-188.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2014. "Macro News and Stock Returns in the Euro Area: A VAR-GARCH-in-Mean Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1399, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2014. "Macro News and Stock Returns in the Euro Area: A VAR-GARCH-in-Means Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4912, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Brown & Timothy Koch & Eric Powers, 2009. "Slippage And The Choice Of Market Or Limit Orders In Futures Trading," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 309-335.
- Frino, Alex & Grant, Joel & Johnstone, David, 2008. "The house money effect and local traders on the Sydney Futures Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 8-25, January.
- Merrick, John Jr & Naik, Narayan Y. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2005. "Strategic trading behavior and price distortion in a manipulated market: anatomy of a squeeze," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 171-218, July.
- Roberto Casarin & Flaminio Squazzoni, 2012. "Financial press and stock markets in times of crisis," Working Papers 2012_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fang Cai, 2009. "Trader Exploitation Of Order Flow Information During The Ltcm Crisis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 261-284.
- Liao, Huei-Chu & Lee, Yi-Huey & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2008. "Electronic trading system and returns volatility in the oil futures market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2636-2644, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:56:y:2001:i:5:p:1887-1910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.