Upstairs Market for Principal and Agency Trades: Analysis of Adverse Information and Price Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2005. "Cheap versus Expensive Trades: Assessing the Determinants of Market Impact Costs," DNB Working Papers 069, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2015. "Opening and closing price efficiency: Do financial markets need the call auction?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 208-227.
- Kwan, Amy & Masulis, Ronald & McInish, Thomas H., 2015. "Trading rules, competition for order flow and market fragmentation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 330-348.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2004. "Does an electronic stock exchange need an upstairs market?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-36, July.
- Henk Berkman & Carole Comerton‐Forde, 2011. "Market microstructure: A review from down under," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 51(1), pages 50-78, March.
- Lefebvre, J.J.G., 2011. "Essays on the regulation and microsrtucture of equity markets," Other publications TiSEM c9cdd9ab-6d98-423d-bb8f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rose, Annica, 2014. "The informational effect and market quality impact of upstairs trading and fleeting orders on the Australian Securities Exchange," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 171-184.
- Luisella Bosetti & Pietro Gottardo & Maurizio Murgia & Andrea Pinna, 2014. "The Impact of Large Orders in Electronic Markets," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS15, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Katya Malinova & Andreas Park, 2009. "Liquidity, Volume, and Price Behavior: The Impact of Order vs. Quote Based Trading," Working Papers tecipa-358, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bikker, Jacob A. & Spierdijk, Laura & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle, 2007.
"Market impact costs of institutional equity trades,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 974-1000, October.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2004. "Market Impact Costs of Institutional Equity Trades," DNB Working Papers 001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2004. "Market Impact Costs of Institutional Equity Trades," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 125, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Vo, Minh T., 2007. "Limit orders and the intraday behavior of market liquidity: Evidence from the Toronto stock exchange," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 379-396, March.
- Sylvain Friederich & Richard Payne, 2007.
"Dealer Liquidity in an Auction Market: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1168-1191, July.
- Richard Payne & Sylvain Friederich, 2002. "Dealer liquidity in an auction market: evidence fom the London Stock Exchange," FMG Discussion Papers dp427, Financial Markets Group.
- Friederich, Sylvain & Payne, Richard, 2002. "Dealer liquidity in an auction market: evidence fom the London Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24947, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W. & Smith, Brian F., 2010. "In search of liquidity: The block broker's choice of where to trade cross-listed stocks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 20-34, January.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Erik Theissen, 2003. "Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26.
- Frantisek Kopriva, 2008. "Source of Information-Driven Trading on the Prague Stock Exchange," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp365, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Davies, Ryan J., 2003. "The Toronto Stock Exchange preopening session," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 491-516, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:56:y:2001:i:5:p:1723-1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.