Options on Leveraged Equity: Theory and Empirical Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2008. "Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2706-2715, December.
- Marco Realdon, "undated". "Valuation of Put Options on Leveraged Equity," Discussion Papers 03/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2010. "A simple model of deferred callability in defaultable debt," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1350-1357, December.
- Pascal Barneto, 2003. "La scission d'Eridania-Béghin-Say:essai d'évaluation par un modèle d'options réelles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(2), pages 5-42, June.
- Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan, 2012. "Debt reorganization strategies with complete verification under information asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 141-160.
- Brown, Christine A. & Wang, Sally, 2002. "Credit risk: The case of First Interstate Bankcorp," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 229-248.
- Vedolin, Andrea, 2012. "Uncertainty and leveraged Lucas Trees: the cross section of equilibrium volatility risk premia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43091, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xu, Ruxing & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Belief updating, debt pricing and financial decisions under asymmetric information," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Fan Yang, 2010. "On the Relative Pricing of long Maturity S&P 500 Index Options and CDX Tranches," NBER Working Papers 15734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2010. "Callable risky perpetual debt with protection period," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 391-400, November.
- Jan Ericsson & Joel Reneby, 2003.
"Stock options as barrier contingent claims,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 121-147.
- Ericsson, Jan & Reneby, Joel, 1996. "Stock Options as Barrier Contingent Claims," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 137, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Yan, Shu, 2011. "Jump risk, stock returns, and slope of implied volatility smile," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 216-233, January.
- Core, John E. & Schrand, Catherine M., 1999. "The effect of accounting-based debt covenants on equity valuation1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Nan Chen & S. G. Kou, 2009. "Credit Spreads, Optimal Capital Structure, And Implied Volatility With Endogenous Default And Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 343-378.
- Hanke, Michael & Potzelberger, Klaus, 2002. "Consistent pricing of warrants and traded options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-77.
- Geske, Robert & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Zhou, Yi, 2016. "Capital structure effects on the prices of equity call options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 231-253.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip & Panayotov, George, 2010. "Returns of claims on the upside and the viability of U-shaped pricing kernels," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-154, July.
- Ben Ammar, Semir, 2016. "Pricing of Catastrophe Risk and the Implied Volatility Smile," Working Papers on Finance 1617, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bandi, Chaithanya & Bertsimas, Dimitris, 2014. "Robust option pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 842-853.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Câmara, António & Popova, Ivilina & Simkins, Betty, 2012. "A comparative study of the probability of default for global financial firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 717-732.
- Feng, Shu & Zhang, Yi & Friesen, Geoffrey C., 2015. "The relationship between the option-implied volatility smile, stock returns and heterogeneous beliefs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 62-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:52:y:1997:i:3:p:1151-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.