Asymmetric Information, Managerial Opportunism, Financing, and Payout Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Thomas A. Rietz, 2012.
"Product Market Efficiency: The Bright Side of Myopic, Uninformed, and Passive External Finance,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2019-2036, November.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Thomas A. Rietz, 2008. "Product market efficiency: The bright side of myopic, uninformed, and passive external finance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Muniandy, Balachandran & Hillier, John, 2015. "Board independence, investment opportunity set and performance of South African firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 108-124.
- Miglo, Anton, 2010. "The Pecking Order, Trade-off, Signaling, and Market-Timing Theories of Capital Structure: a Review," MPRA Paper 46691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Carpentier, Cécile & Suret, Jean-Marc, 2015. "Angel group members' decision process and rejection criteria: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 808-821.
- Cumming, Douglas J., 2005. "Capital structure in venture finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 550-585, June.
- Nishihara, Michi & Shibata, Takashi, 2011.
"The effects of costly exploration on optimal investment timing,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 105-112, August.
- Michi NISHIHARA & Takashi SHIBATA, 2010. "The effects of costly exploration on optimal investment timing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Félix & José Paulo Esperança & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussen & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2009. "An analysis of the Portuguese venture capital market: partial exits versus total exits," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 239-258.
- Esqueda, Omar A., 2016. "Signaling, corporate governance, and the equilibrium dividend policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 186-199.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2003. "A cross-country comparison of full and partial venture capital exits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 511-548, March.
- Cumming, Douglas J., 2005. "Agency costs, institutions, learning, and taxation in venture capital contracting," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 573-622, September.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2001. "Venture capital investment duration in Canada and the United States," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 445-463, December.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:79-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorin COSMA & Anca-Ramona BOTEZAT, 2012. "Modeling Elements for Correlation the Enterprise’s Capital Cost and Its Financial Structure," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(17), pages 79-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:51:y:1996:i:2:p:637-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.