Volatility in Wheat Spot and Futures Markets, 1950-1993: Government Farm Programs, Seasonality, and Causality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice J. Roche & Kieran McQuinn, 2003.
"Grain price volatility in a small open economy,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 77-98, March.
- Roche, M.J. & McQuinn, K., 2002. "Grain Price Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1130202.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jerry Coakley & Jian Dollery & Neil Kellard, 2011. "Long memory and structural breaks in commodity futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(11), pages 1076-1113, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekkerman, Anton & Pelletier, Denis, 2009. "Basis Volatilities of Corn and Soybean in Spatially Separated Markets: The Effect of Ethanol Demand," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49281, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lucia BALDI & Massimo PERI & Daniela VANDONE, 2011.
"Spot and future prices of agricultural commodities: fundamentals and speculation,"
Departmental Working Papers
2011-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2011. "Spot and Futures Prices of Agricultural Commodities: Fundamentals and Speculation," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122002, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Antonios Antypas & Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis, "undated". "Volatility Trends and Optimal Portfolios: the Case of Agricultural Commodities," DEOS Working Papers 1113, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:84:y:2016:i:4:p:636-653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie van Huellen, 2013. "Price Non-Convergence in Commodities: A Case Study of the Wheat Conundrum," Working Papers 185, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:51:y:1996:i:1:p:325-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.