Holiday Trading in Futures Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lobão, Júlio, 2019. "Seasonal anomalies in the market for American depository receipts," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 24(48), pages 241-265.
- Autore, Don M. & Jiang, Danling, 2019. "The preholiday corporate announcement effect," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 61-82.
- Paul Brockman & David Michayluk, 1998. "The persistent holiday effect: additional evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 205-209.
- Mitchell, Jason D & Lian Ong, Li & Izan, H.Y, 2000. "Idiosyncrasies in Australian petrol price behaviour: evidence of seasonalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 243-258, April.
- Seif, Mostafa & Docherty, Paul & Shamsuddin, Abul, 2017. "Seasonal anomalies in advanced emerging stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 169-181.
- Bildik, Recep, 2001. "Intra-day seasonalities on stock returns: evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-417, December.
- Lahav, Eyal & Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri, 2016. "Can't wait to celebrate: Holiday euphoria, impulsive behavior and time preference," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 128-134.
- Plastun, Alex & Sibande, Xolani & Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark E., 2019.
"Rise and fall of calendar anomalies over a century,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 181-205.
- Alex Plastun & Xolani Sibande & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2019. "Rise and Fall of Calendar Anomalies over a Century," Working Papers 201902, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mark D. Griffiths & Drew B. Winters, 1996. "The Relation Between The Federal Funds Cash And Futures Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 359-376, September.
- Chong, Ryan & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Littler, Kevin, 2005. "Pre-holiday effects: International evidence on the decline and reversal of a stock market anomaly," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1226-1236, December.
- Bogdan Batrinca & Christian W. Hesse & Philip C. Treleaven, 2018. "European trading volumes on cross‐market holidays," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 675-704, October.
- Xing Lu & Neel Patel, 2016. "Festivity Anomaly in Indian Stock Market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 851-856.
- Floros, Christos & Salvador, Enrique, 2014. "Calendar anomalies in cash and stock index futures: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 216-223.
- Chris Motengwe & Angel Pardo, 2015. "A Study of Seasonality on the Safex Wheat Market," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 45-72, November.
- Ilias Tsiakas, 2010. "The Economic Gains Of Trading Stocks Around Holidays," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Paulo M. Gama & Elisabete F. S. Vieira, 2013. "Another look at the holiday effect," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(20), pages 1623-1633, October.
- Gavriilidis, Konstantinos & Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Öztürkkal, Belma, 2020. "Does mood affect institutional herding?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C).
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Hou, Siqi, 2020. "Will Stock Rise on Valentine’s Day?," MPRA Paper 99058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casalin, Fabrizio, 2018. "Determinants of holiday effects in mainland Chinese and Hong-Kong markets," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 45-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:49:y:1994:i:1:p:307-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.