Stock Price Volatility, Ordinary Dividends, and Other Cash Flows to Shareholders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun, 2007. "Permanent and transitory components of earnings, dividends, and stock prices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 535-549, September.
- Bansal, Ravi & Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1996. "A Monetary Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1135-1171, December.
- William C. Hunter & Lucy F. Ackert, 1999.
"Intrinsic Bubbles: The Case of Stock Prices: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1372-1376, December.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 1999. "Intrinsic bubbles: the case of stock prices: a comment," Working Paper Series WP-99-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Larrain, Borja & Yogo, Motohiro, 2008.
"Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 200-226, January.
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2005. "Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow?," Working Papers 05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2007. "Does Firm Value Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Cash Flow?," NBER Working Papers 12847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Donald Robertson & Stephen Wright, 2008. "Miller and Modigliani, Predictive Return Regressions and Cointegration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 181-207, April.
- Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2003. "U.S. stock prices and macroeconomic fundamentals," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 345-367.
- Donald Robertson & Stephen Wright, 2006. "Dividends, Total Cash Flow to Shareholders, and Predictive Return Regressions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 91-99, February.
- Lucy Ackert & William Hunter, 2001.
"An Empirical Examination of the Price-Dividend Relation with Dividend Management,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 115-129, April.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 2000. "An empirical examination of the price-dividend relation with dividend management," Working Paper Series WP-00-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Garrett H. TeSelle, 1998. "Bubbles or noise? Reconciling the results of broad-dividend variance-bounds tests," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berneburg, Marian, 2006. "Excess Volatility in European Equity Style Indices - New Evidence," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Berneburg, Marian, 2007. "Systematic Mispricing in European Equity Prices?," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ian Tonks & Andy Snell & George Bulkley, 1996. "Excessive Dispersion of US Stock Prices: A Regression Test of Cross-Sectional Volatility," FMG Discussion Papers dp246, Financial Markets Group.
- Walter Boudry & N. Coulson & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2012. "On the Hybrid Nature of REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 230-249, January.
- Koustas, Zisimos & Serletis, Apostolos, 2005. "Rational bubbles or persistent deviations from market fundamentals?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2523-2539, October.
- Min Hwang & John Quigley & Jae-young Son, 2006.
"The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 205-228, May.
- Min Hwang & John Quigley, 2005. "The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market," ERES eres2005_203, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hwang, Min & Quigley, John M. & Son, Jae Young, 2006. "The Dividend Pricing Model: New Evidence from the Korean Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt293422vk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2003.
"How big is the speculative component in Australian share prices?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 177-195.
- Angela Black & Patricia Fraser & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2001. "How Big is the Speculative Component in Australian Share Prices?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Emekter, Riza & Rao, Ramesh P., 2008. "Do Thai stock prices deviate from fundamental values?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 298-315, June.
- Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia, 2002. "Stock market short-termism--an international perspective," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-158, April.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching, and Stock Market Crashes,"
- Van Norden, S. & Schaller, H., 1996. "Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching and Stock Market Crashes," Staff Working Papers 96-13, Bank of Canada.
- Bansal, Ravi & Lundblad, Christian, 2002. "Market efficiency, asset returns, and the size of the risk premium in global equity markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 195-237, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:48:y:1993:i:4:p:1147-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.