Yes, Discounts on Closed-End Funds Are a Sentiment Index: Summing Up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenkey, Stephen L., 2015. "The closed-end fund puzzle: Management fees and private information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 112-129.
- Deven Bathia & Don Bredin, 2013. "An examination of investor sentiment effect on G7 stock market returns," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 909-937, October.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana V. Stern, 2016.
"The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 363-386, December.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana Stern, 2012. "The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana Stern, 2014. "The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 2013. "Mutual Funds," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Ming-Shiun Pan & Kam C. Chan & David J. Wright, 2001. "Divergent Expectations And The Asian Financial Crisis Of 1997," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 219-238, June.
- Matthew Spiegel, 1997. "Closed-End Fund Discounts in a Rational Agent Economy," Finance 9712002, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:160-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2017. "Governance and Stakeholders," NBER Working Papers 23460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0634-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:48:y:1993:i:2:p:811-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.