Yes, Discounts on Closed-End Funds Are a Sentiment Index
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Gikas Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1994.
"What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?,"
in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 345-403
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?," NBER Working Papers 4571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What moves the discount on country equity funds?," Research Paper 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lenkey, Stephen L., 2015. "The closed-end fund puzzle: Management fees and private information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 112-129.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Schmukler, Sergio L, 2000. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 177-195, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1997. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt2791c3wm, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1998. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," International Finance 9805003, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Sergio L. Schmukler., 1997. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C97-087, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1998. "Country funds and asymmetric information," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1886, The World Bank.
- Deven Bathia & Don Bredin, 2013. "An examination of investor sentiment effect on G7 stock market returns," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 909-937, October.
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2012. "Noise-trading, costly arbitrage, and asset prices: Evidence from US closed-end funds," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 108-125.
- Flynn, Sean M., 2005. "Noise-trading, Costly Arbitrage, and Asset Prices: Evidence from US Closed-end Funds," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 71, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana V. Stern, 2016. "The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 363-386, December.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana Stern, 2012. "The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Seth Anderson & T. Randolph Beard & Hyeongwoo Kim & Liliana Stern, 2014. "The Short-Run Pricing Behavior of Closed-End Funds: Bond vs. Equity Funds," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 2013. "Mutual Funds," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Matthew Spiegel, 1997. "Closed-End Fund Discounts in a Rational Agent Economy," Finance 9712002, EconWPA.
- Gao, Lin & Süss, Stephan, 2015. "Market sentiment in commodity futures returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 84-103.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:48:y:1993:i:2:p:801-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed