Value of Latent Information: Alternative Event Study Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1989.
"Capital Market Integration: Issues Of International Taxation,"
40-89, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1990. "Capital Market Integration: Issues of International Taxation," NBER Working Papers 3281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1989.
"Taxation of asset income in the presence of a world securities market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 205-226.
- Roger H. Gordon & Hal R. Varian, 1986. "Taxation of Asset Income in the Presence of a World Securites Market," NBER Working Papers 1994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini & James R. Hines, Jr., 1990.
"Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions to Both Problems?,"
NBER Working Papers
3333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Hines Jr, James R, 1990. "Capital Flight and Tax Competition: Are there Viable Solutions to Both Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovannini, A. & Hines, J.R.J., 1990. "Capital Flight And Tax Competition: Are There Viable Solutions To Both Problems?," Papers 51, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1991. "Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 167-178, March.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Do We Collect Any Revenue from Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2, pages 89-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Findlay, Christopher C, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of International Income Flows," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(177), pages 208-214, June.
- Hartman, David G., 1985. "Tax policy and foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Can Direct and Indirect Taxes Be Added for International Comparisons of Competitiveness?," NBER Working Papers 3263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Strategic Behaviour and the Rules for International Taxation of Capital,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1099-1111, December.
- Bond, E.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Strategic Behavior And The Rules For International Taxation Of Capital," Papers 3-88-10, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel, 2004.
"Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 981-1009.
- Roger H. Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "Do We Now Collect Any Revenue From Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Working Papers 9477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011.
"How effective is European merger control?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 980-1006.
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burçin Yurtoglu, 2006. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How effective is European merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 15, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Duso, Thomas & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 354, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 153, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Scruggs, John T., 2007. "Estimating the cross-sectional market response to an endogenous event: Naked vs. underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 220-247, March.
- Ana Paula Serra, 2002. "Event Study Tests: A brief survey," FEP Working Papers 117, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- António Martins & Ana Serra, 2011.
"Market impact of international sporting and cultural events,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 382-416, October.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2007. "Market Impact of International Sporting and Cultural Events," FEP Working Papers 240, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2007. "Market Impact of International Sporting and Cultural Events," Working Papers 0720, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Guo, Re-Jin & Kruse, Timothy A. & Nohel, Tom, 2008. "Undoing the powerful anti-takeover force of staggered boards," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 274-288, June.
- Damodaran, Aswath & John, Kose & Liu, Crocker H., 2005.
"What motivates managers?: Evidence from organizational form changes,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Aswath Damodaran & Kose John & Crocker H. Liu, 1999. "What Motivates Managers? Evidence from Organizational Form Changes," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-079, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Borochin, Paul & Golec, Joseph, 2016. "Using options to measure the full value-effect of an event: Application to Obamacare," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 169-193.
- Qiang Li & Hua Sun & Seow Ong, 2006. "REIT Splits and Dividend Changes: Tests of Signaling and Information Substitutability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 127-150, September.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2017. "Why do firms underwrite private placement shares of other firms? Case of Japanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:48:y:1993:i:1:p:363-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.