Market Making in the Options Markets and the Costs of Discrete Hedge Rebalancing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kambhu, 1997. "Interest rate options dealers' hedging in the US dollar fixed income market," Research Paper 9719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chunbo Liu & Cheng Zhang & Zhiping Zhou, 2018. "From funding liquidity to market liquidity: Evidence from the index options market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(10), pages 1189-1205, October.
- Pirjetä, Antti & Ikäheimo, Seppo & Puttonen, Vesa, 2010. "Market pricing of executive stock options and implied risk preferences," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 394-412, June.
- John Kambhu, 1998. "Dealers' hedging of interest rate options in the U.S. dollar fixed-income market," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 4(Jun), pages 35-58.
- Oliver Entrop & Georg Fischer, 2020. "Hedging costs and joint determinants of premiums and spreads in structured financial products," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(7), pages 1049-1071, July.
- Giovanni Petrella & Reuben Segara, 2013. "The bid--ask spread of bank-issued options: a quantile regression analysis," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1241-1255, July.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007.
"Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(15), pages 1201-1210.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007. "Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market," Post-Print halshs-00265668, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Mo Chaudhury, 2007. "Price clustering in the CAC 40 index options market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265668, HAL.
- Cakici, Nusret & Goswami, Gautam & Tan, Sinan, 2014. "Options resilience during extreme volatility: Evidence from the market events of May 2010," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 262-274.
- Benjamin M. Blau & Tyler J. Brough, 2014. "Short Sales and Option Listing Decisions," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(3), pages 703-724, September.
- Sasha Stoikov & Mehmet Sağlam, 2009. "Option market making under inventory risk," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-79, April.
- Wu, Wei-Shao & Liu, Yu-Jane & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Fok, Robert C.W., 2014. "Hedging costs, liquidity, and inventory management: The evidence from option market makers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 25-48.
- Cao, Jie & Han, Bing, 2013. "Cross section of option returns and idiosyncratic stock volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 231-249.
- Huh, Sahn-Wook & Lin, Hao & Mello, Antonio S., 2015. "Options market makers׳ hedging and informed trading: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 26-58.
- Naomi Boyd, 2015. "Market making and risk management in options markets," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Entrop, Oliver & Fischer, Georg, 2019. "Hedging costs and joint determinants of premiums and spreads in structured financial products," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-34-19, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Griffith, Todd & Roseman, Brian & Shang, Danjue, 2020. "The effects of an increase in equity tick size on stock and option transaction costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 114(C).
- Saikat Nandi, 1995. "Asymmetric information about volatility and option markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Atmaz, Adem & Basak, Suleyman, 2019. "Option prices and costly short-selling," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-28.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:47:y:1992:i:2:p:765-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.