LBOs, Reversions and Implicit Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osano, Hiroshi, 2004. "Stock options and employees' firm-specific human capital under the threat of divestitures and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 615-638, September.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1995. "Economic Implications of Changing Share Ownership," NBER Working Papers 5141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Knauer & Friedrich Sommer, 2012. "Interest barrier rules as a response to highly leveraged transactions: Evidence from the 2008 German business tax reform," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 206-232, May.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005.
"Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs,"
2005-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005. "Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs," Discussion Paper 2005-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jullavut Kittiakaraskun & Yiuman Tse & George H.K. Wang, 2011. "The Impact of Trading Activity by Trader Types on Asymmetric Volatility in Nasdaq-100 Index Futures," Working Papers 0021, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- repec:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/690712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaplinsky, Susan & Niehaus, Greg & Van de Gucht, Linda, 1998. "Employee buyouts: causes, structure, and consequences," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 283-332, June.
- Martin Olsson & Joacim Tåg, 2017.
"Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 697-754.
- Olsson, Martin & Tåg, Joacim, 2012. "Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization," Working Paper Series 906, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 May 2016.
- Olsson, Martin & Tåg, Joacim, 2015. "Private Equity, Layoffs, and Job Polarization," Working Paper Series 1068, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- David Neumark & Steven A. Sharpe, 1992.
"Hostile takeovers and expropriation of extramarginal wages: a test,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
197, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Neumark & Steven A. Sharpe, 1992. "Hostile Takeovers and Expropriation of Extramarginal Wages: A Test," NBER Working Papers 4101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, David T. & Fee, C. Edward & Thomas, Shawn E., 2009. "Financial leverage and bargaining power with suppliers: Evidence from leveraged buyouts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 196-211, April.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:12:p:2393-2412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2007.
"Le rôle de la dette dans le LBO : une revue de la littérature,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2007-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yousfi, Ouidad, 2007.
"Le rôle de la dette dans le LBO : une revue de la littérature
[Debt in LBO projects: survey of the literature]," MPRA Paper 28708, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Yousfi, Ouidad, 2007. "Le rôle de la dette dans le LBO : une revue de la littérature
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2009. "Leveraged Buy Out: Dynamic agency model with write-off option," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hiroshi Osano, 2001. "Stock Options and Employees' Firm-Specific Human Capital under the Threat of Divesture and Aquisition," Working Papers 01-10, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Desbrières & Alain Schatt, 2002.
"L'incidence des LBO sur la politique d'investissement et la gestion opérationnelle des firmes acquises:le cas français,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 5(4), pages 79-106, December.
- Philippe Desbrières & Alain Schatt, 2002. "L'incidence des LBO sur la politique d'investissement et la gestion opérationnelle des firmes acquises:le cas français," Working Papers CREGO 1021001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Van de Gucht, Linda M. & Moore, William T., 1998. "Predicting the duration and reversal probability of leveraged buyouts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 299-315, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:47:y:1992:i:1:p:139-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.