On the Good News in Equity Carve-Outs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:121-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habib, Michel A. & Johnsen, D. Bruce & Naik, Narayan Y., 1997. "Spinoffs and Information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 153-176, April.
- Hsiu-Lang Chen & Re-Jin Guo, 2005. "On Corporate Divestiture," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 399-421, June.
- Luc Renneboog & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2008.
"Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 792-819.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alex Edmans & William Mann, 2013. "Financing Through Asset Sales," NBER Working Papers 18677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Elder & Peter Westra, 2000. "The reaction of security prices to tracking stock announcements," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 36-55, March.
- Sergey Chernenko & C. Fritz Foley & Robin Greenwood, 2010. "Agency Costs, Mispricing, and Ownership Structure," NBER Working Papers 15910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Jeffrey W., 1998. "Capital markets and corporate structure: the equity carve-outs of Thermo Electron," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 99-124, April.
- Vijh, Anand M., 1999. "Long-term returns from equity carveouts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 273-308, February.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2013. "Value creation from financing in equity carve-outs: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-69.
- Salim Chahine & Mohamad Zeidan, 2014. "Corporate governance and market performance of parent firms following equity carve-out announcements," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 471-503, May.
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:5:p:1717-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.