Order Form and Information in Securities Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Raposo, 2003. "Les stratégies de placement d'ordres : le cas des ordres à quantité cachée," Post-Print halshs-00163255, HAL.
- Rossi, S & Tinn, K, 2012.
"Man or Machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals,"
12194, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Rossi, Stefano & Tinn, Katrin, 2014. "Man or machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 9958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- Kaminski, Kathryn M. & Lo, Andrew W., 2014. "When do stop-loss rules stop losses?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 234-254.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Wong, Shirly Siew-Ling & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2012. "Rationality of business operational forecasts: evidence from Malaysian distributive trade sector," MPRA Paper 37599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savaser, Tanseli, 2011.
"Exchange rate response to macronews: Through the lens of microstructure,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-126, February.
- Tanseli Savaser, 2007. "Exchange Rate Response to Macro News: Through the Lens of Microstructure," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Karl Ludwig Keiber, 2005. "The Informational Content of Transactions," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 47-60, June.
- Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig & Zhang, June, 2002.
"Econometric models of limit-order executions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-71, July.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, "undated". "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 12-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, 1997. "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," NBER Working Papers 6257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1996. "Order characteristics and stock price evolution An application to program trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 129-149, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1999.
"Modeling the Impacts of Market Activity on Bid-Ask Spreads in the Option Market,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt6rp7g17q, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Young-Hye Cho & Robert F. Engle, 1999. "Modeling the Impacts of Market Activity on Bid-Ask Spreads in the Option Market," NBER Working Papers 7331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Fabricius Somogyi, 2018. "Heterogeneous Information Content of Global FX Trading," Working Papers on Finance 1820, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Dec 2018.
- Ripamonti, Alexandre, 2016. "Corwin-Schultz bid-ask spread estimator in the Brazilian stock market," MPRA Paper 79459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keim, Donald B. & Madhavan, Ananth, 1995. "Anatomy of the trading process Empirical evidence on the behavior of institutional traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 371-398, March.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Huang, Yen-Sheng & Liao, Tung Liang & Wang, Ming-Hui, 2013. "The impact of transparency on market quality for the Taiwan Stock Exchange," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 330-344.
- Aitken, Michael & Frino, Alex, 1996. "Execution costs associated with institutional trades on the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 45-58, May.
- Osler, Carol L., 2005.
"Stop-loss orders and price cascades in currency markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 219-241, March.
- Carol L. Osler, 2002. "Stop-loss orders and price cascades in currency markets," Staff Reports 150, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Grammig, Joachim & Wellner, Marc, 2002. "Modeling the interdependence of volatility and inter-transaction duration processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 369-400, February.
- Karl Ludwig Keiber, 2008. "Price discovery in the presence of boundedly rational agents," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 235-249.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Porter, David & Weaver, Daniel, 2005. "Should securities markets be transparent?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-287, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:3:p:905-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.