Are the Latent Variables in Time-Varying Expected Returns Compensation for Consumption Risk?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997.
"Fundamental determinants of national equity market returns: A perspective on conditional asset pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1996. "Fundamental Determinants of National Equity Market Returns: A Perspective on Conditional Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 5860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Ghysels, E., 1995.
"On Stable Factor Structurs in the Pricing of Risk,"
Cahiers de recherche
9525, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Eric Ghysels, 1995. "On Stable Factor Structures in the Pricing of Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-16, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E., 1995. "On Stable Factor Structurs in the Pricing of Risk," Cahiers de recherche 9525, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Massimo Massa & William Goetzmann, 2001. "Heterogeneity of Trade and Stock Returns. Evidence from Index Fund Investors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm176, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2001.
- Li, Yuming, 1998. "Expected stock returns, risk premiums and volatilities of economic factors1," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 69-97, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002.
"What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 249-298, November.
- Bruno Solnik & Campbell Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What determines expected international asset returns ?," Working Papers hal-00607608, HAL.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," CEMA Working Papers 503, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," NBER Working Papers 4660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Solnik & Campbell Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1994. "What determines expected international asset returns ?," Working Papers hal-00607609, HAL.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & João Sousa, 2011.
"Asset Returns Under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from the euro area, the U.K. and the U.S,"
w201119, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sousa, João & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013. "Asset returns under model uncertainty: evidence from the euro area, the U.S. and the U.K," Working Paper Series 1575, European Central Bank.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Mei, Jianping, 1996. "Return generating process and the determinants of term premiums," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1251-1269, August.
- Samson, Lucie, 2013. "Asset prices and exchange risk: Empirical evidence from Canada," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 35-44.
- Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Timmermann, Allan, 2012. "Do return prediction models add economic value?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2974-2987.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:204-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. J. Martijn Cremers, 2002. "Stock Return Predictability: A Bayesian Model Selection Perspective," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1223-1249.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995.
" Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993. "Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable," Working papers 3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994. "Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," NBER Working Papers 4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. & Mackinlay, A. Craig, 1997.
"Maximizing Predictability In The Stock And Bond Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 102-134, January.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1992. "Maximizing predictability in the stock and bond markets," Working papers 3450-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1995. "Maximizing Predictability in the Stock and Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 5027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Campbell & Jianping Mei, 1993.
"Where do Betas Come From? Asset Price Dynamics and the Sources of Systematic Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
4329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mei, Jianping, 1993. "Where Do Betas Come From? Asset Price Dynamics and the Sources of Systematic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3353757, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Tien Foo Sing & Leiting Deng & Hong Wang, 2007. "Tests of common real estate risk premia in a time-varying expected return framework," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 359-369, July.
- Massimo Massa & William Goetzmann, 2001. "Dispersion of Opinion and Stock Returns: Evidence from Index Fund Investors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm227, Yale School of Management, revised 01 May 2003.
- Sing Tien Foo & Loh Kok Weng, 2014. "Predictability of Shariah-Compliant Stock and Real Estate Investments," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 23-46.
- Todd Prono, 2006. "GARCH-based identification of triangular systems with an application to the CAPM: still living with the roll critique," Working Papers 07-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2008. "Forecasting performance of capital asset pricing models in case of Pakistani market," MPRA Paper 37562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Locarno, Alberto & Massa, Massimo, 2005. "Monetary Policy Uncertainty and the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferson, Wayne E & Korajczyk, Robert A, 1995. "Do Arbitrage Pricing Models Explain the Predictability of Stock Returns?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 309-349, July.
- B. Carmichael & L. Samson, 2003. "Expected returns and economic risk in Canadian financial markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 177-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:2:p:397-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.