The Effect of 12b-1 Plans on Mutual Fund Expense Ratios: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Nicolaj Siggelkow, 1998. "Why Focus? A Study of Intra-Industry Focus Effects," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Philip C. English II & Ilhan Demiralp & William P. Dukes, 2011. "Mutual Fund Exit and Mutual Fund Fees," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 723-749.
- Iannotta, Giuliano & Navone, Marco, 2012. "The cross-section of mutual fund fee dispersion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 846-856.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian, 2017.
"Portfolio Liquidity and Diversification: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2017. "Portfolio Liquidity and Diversification: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo ALVES, 2015. "The Fees Of Mutual Funds And Real Estate Funds. Their Determinants In A Small Market," Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 21-29, June.
- Alves, Paulo, 2015. "The Fees of Mutual Funds and Real Estate Funds: Their Determinants in a Small Market," MPRA Paper 65490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo & Gil-Bazo, Javier, 2006. "Yet another puzzle? the relation between price and performance in the mutual fund industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066519, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Nicolaj Siggelkow, 1999. "Expense Shifting: An Empirical Study of Agency Costs in the Mutual Fund Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Tran-Dieu, Linh, 2015. "How do mutual funds transfer scale economies to investors? Evidence from France," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 66-83.
- Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping, 2003. "Ownership, risk and performance of mutual fund management companies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 109-134.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Jiaping Qiu, 2001. "Ownership, Risk and Performance of Mutual Fund Management Companies," Working Papers berk-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Yehuda Kotowitz, 1997. "The Determinants of Management Expenses," Working Papers berk-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Susan E.K. Christoffersen, 2000. "Fee Waivers in Money Market Mutual Funds," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-46, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gil Bazo, Javier & Martínez Sedano, Miguel Angel, 2004. "The Black Box of Mutual Fund Fees," DFAEII Working Papers 2004-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:42:y:1987:i:4:p:1077-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed