Order Arrival, Quote Behavior, and the Return-Generating Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malinova, Katya & Park, Andreas, 2010. "Trading Volume in Dealer Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(6), pages 1447-1484, December.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Kolokolov, Aleksey & Renò, Roberto, 2017. "Systemic co-jumps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 563-591.
- Neal, Robert & Wheatley, Simon M., 1998. "Adverse selection and bid-ask spreads: Evidence from closed-end funds," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 121-149, April.
- Brown, Philip & Walsh, David & Yuen, Andrea, 1997. "The interaction between order imbalance and stock price," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 539-557, December.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "High frequency data in financial markets: Issues and applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 73-114, June.
- Weiyu Kuo & Yu‐Ching Li, 2011. "Trading Mechanisms and Market Quality: Call Markets versus Continuous Auction Markets," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 417-444, December.
- Christian Gourieroux & Gaëlle Le Fol, 1997. "Volatilités et mesures de risque," Post-Print halshs-00877048, HAL.
- Li, Z. Merrick & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Vellekoop, Michel H., 2020.
"Dependent microstructure noise and integrated volatility estimation from high-frequency data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 536-558.
- Li, Z. M. & Laeven, R. J. A. & Vellekoop, M. H., 2019. "Dependent Microstructure Noise and Integrated Volatility: Estimation from High-Frequency Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1952, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Gervais & Ron Kaniel & Dan H. Mingelgrin, 2001.
"The High‐Volume Return Premium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 877-919, June.
- Simon Gervais & Ron Kaniel & Dan Mingelgrin, "undated". "The High Volume Return Premium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Simon Gervais & Ron Kaniel & Dan Mingelgrin, "undated". "The High Volume Return Premium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Patricia Chelley-Steeley, 2001. "Opening Returns, Noise, And Overreaction," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 513-521, December.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones & Albert J. Menkveld, 2011. "Does Algorithmic Trading Improve Liquidity?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Shrestha, Keshab & Subramaniam, Ravichandran & Peranginangin, Yessy & Philip, Sheena Sara Suresh, 2018. "Quantile hedge ratio for energy markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 253-272.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Fabricius Somogyi, 2018. "Asymmetric Information Risk in FX Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1820, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2020.
- Zhang, Sijia & Gregoriou, Andros, 2019. "The price behavior around initial loan announcements: Evidence from zero-leverage firms in the UK," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 191-200.
- Huang, Ying & Jacoby, Gady & Jiang, Christine X., 2016. "The bonding hypothesis and the home market liquidity of Chinese cross-listed stocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 146-157.
- Julius Bonart & Fabrizio Lillo, 2016. "A continuous and efficient fundamental price on the discrete order book grid," Papers 1608.00756, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Bonart, Julius & Lillo, Fabrizio, 2018. "A continuous and efficient fundamental price on the discrete order book grid," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 503(C), pages 698-713.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Hamao, Yasushi & Ho, Richard Y. K., 2002. "The components of the bid-ask spread in a limit-order market: evidence from the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 399-430, November.
- Yu Chuan Huang, 2004. "The components of bid‐ask spread and their determinants: TAIFEX versus SGX‐DT," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 835-860, September.
- Philip, R., 2020. "Estimating permanent price impact via machine learning," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 414-449.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:42:y:1987:i:4:p:1035-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.