The Effect of Sequential Information Arrival on Asset Prices: An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Barner & Francesco Feri & Charles R. Plott, 2005.
"On the microstructure of price determination and information aggregation with sequential and asymmetric information arrival in an experimental asset market,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 73-107, January.
- Barner, Martin & Feri, Francesco & Plott, Charles, 2004. "On the Microstructure of Price Determination and Information Aggregation with Sequential and Asymmetric Information Arrival in an Experimental Asset Market," Working Papers 1204, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Iori, Giulia, 2002.
"A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 269-285, October.
- Giulia Iori, 1999. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 9905005, EconWPA.
- Giulia Iori, 2000. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 0004007, EconWPA.
- Schoenberg, Eric J. & Haruvy, Ernan, 2012. "Relative performance information in asset markets: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1143-1155.
- Gary Charness & Uri Gneezy, 2010.
"Portfolio Choice And Risk Attitudes: An Experiment,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 133-146, January.
- Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri, 2003. "Portfolio Choice and Risk Attitudes: An Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vz7w609, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Sapp, Stephen G., 2002. "Price Leadership in the Spot Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(03), pages 425-448, September.
- Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Asset markets in the lab: A literature review,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 42-50.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Working Papers 2016/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset Markets in the Lab: a literature review," MPRA Paper 70461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smimou, K. & Khallouli, W., 2015. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic relation between stock market liquidity and the business cycle?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 125-153.
- Lionel Page & Christoph Siemroth, 2018. "How much information is incorporated in financial asset prices? Experimental Evidence," QuBE Working Papers 054, QUT Business School.
- Noussair, C.N. & Xu, Yilong, 2014. "Information Mirages and Financial Contagion in Asset Market Experiment," Discussion Paper 2014-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pasquariello, Paolo, 2007. "Informative trading or just costly noise? An analysis of Central Bank interventions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-143, May.
- Carl Plat, 2005. "A Double Auction Market with Signals of Varying Precision," Experimental 0508004, EconWPA.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998.
"The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1991. "The disposition effect in securities trading: An experimental analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 276, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Salandro, Daniel & Peterson, Steven, 1996. "An examination of the issue of form versus substance in an experimental asset market: A pilot study," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18.
- Jason Shachat & Anand Srinivasan, 2011.
"Informational Price Cascades and Non-aggregation of Asymmetric Information in Experimental Asset Markets,"
1102, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 14 Apr 2011.
- Shachat, Jason & Srivinasan, Anand, 2011. "Informational price cascades and non-aggregation of asymmetric information in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 30308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Shachat & Anand Srinivasan, 2013. "Informational Price Cascades and Non-aggregation of Asymmetric Information in Experimental Asset Markets," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Pierre-Marie Larnac, 1990. "Équilibres financiers concurrentiels avec risque d'information privée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(5), pages 799-816.
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2008. "Portfolio selection subject to experts' judgments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1036-1054, December.
- Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2002. "The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Olivier Brandouy & Pascal Barneto, 1999. "Incertitude et fourchettes de prix sur un marché d'enchères:les apports du laboratoire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(3), pages 87-113, September.
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darren Duxbury, 2005. "Experimental evidence on trading behavior, market efficiency and price formation in double auctions with unknown trading duration," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 475-497.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 2002. "Market behavior in the presence of divergent and imperfect private information: experimental evidence from Canada, China, and the United States," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 435-450, April.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999.
"Tradable deficit permits:efficient implementation of the Stability Pact in the European Monetary Union,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 321-362, October.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Wit, J., 1996.
"Bets and Bids : Favorite-Longshot Bias and Winner's Curse,"
1996-04, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Potters & Jorgen Wit, 1997. "Bets and bids: favorite-longshot bias and winner's curse," Microeconomics 9706003, EconWPA.
- Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2013. "Experimental Research On Asset Pricing," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 554-569, July.
- Smimou, K., 2014. "Consumer attitudes, stock market liquidity, and the macro economy: A Canadian perspective," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 186-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:42:y:1987:i:3:p:763-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.