The Rule 415 Experiment: Equity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974. "Limited Knowledge and Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Verrecchia, Robert E, 1982. " Optimal Managerial Contracts and Equilibrium Security Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 275-287, May.
- Baron, David P, 1979. "On the Relationship between Complete and Incomplete Financial Market Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(1), pages 105-117, February.
- Gonedes, Nicholas J, 1976. "The Capital Market, the Market for Information, and External Accounting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 611-630, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urban J. Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006.
"Financial innovations and macroeconomic volatility,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2007. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," 2007 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jermann, Urban & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng & Yang, Yunhong, 2009. "Does the stock market affect firm investment in China? A price informativeness perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-62, January.
- McNeil, Chris R. & Moore, William T., 2005. "Dismantling internal capital markets via spinoff: effects on capital allocation efficiency and firm valuation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 253-275, March.
- Lin, J. Barry & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2007. "Corporate use of derivatives and excess value of diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 889-913, March.
- Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2017. "Idiosyncratic volatility: An indicator of noise trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 136-151.
- Muhtaseb, Majed R. & Philippatos, George C., 1995. "Shareholder wealth effects of common stock offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-193.
- B[oslash]hren, [Oslash]yvind & Eckbo, B. Espen & Michalsen, Dag, 1997. "Why underwrite rights offerings? Some new evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 223-261, November.
- Michael W. Becker & Michael S. Long, 1997. "An Explanation of Underwriting Spread Differentials on Complex Securities," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(2), Summer.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Lee, Gemma & Masulis, Ronald W., 2013. "Contracting under asymmetric information: Evidence from lockup agreements in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 607-626.
- Gunay, Erdal & Ursel, Nancy, 2015. "Underwriter competition in accelerated seasoned equity offerings: Evidence from Canada," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-110.
- Schill, Michael J., 2004. "Sailing in rough water: market volatility and corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 659-681, November.
- Heng An & William Hardin & Zhonghua Wu, 2012. "Information Asymmetry and Corporate Liquidity Management: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 678-704, October.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- Partha Gangopadhyay & Ken Yook & Yoon Shin, 2014. "Insider trading and firm-specific return volatility," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Ari Pandes, J., 2010. "Bought deals: The value of underwriter certification in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1576-1589, July.
- Zhaoxia Xu, 2007. "Do Firms Adjust Toward a Target Leverage Level?," Staff Working Papers 07-50, Bank of Canada.
- Autore, Don M. & Kumar, Raman & Shome, Dilip K., 2008. "The revival of shelf-registered corporate equity offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 32-50, February.
- Krishnaswami, Sudha & Subramaniam, Venkat, 1999. "Information asymmetry, valuation, and the corporate spin-off decision," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-112, July.
- Koerniadi, Hardjo & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Lau, Sie Ting & Tourani-Rad, Alireza & Yang, Ting, 2015. "The role of internal and external certification mechanisms in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 110-127.
- Nont Dhiensiri & Akin Sayrak, 2010. "The value impact of analyst coverage," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 306-331, August.
- Butler, Marty & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira S., 2007. "The effect of reporting frequency on the timeliness of earnings: The cases of voluntary and mandatory interim reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 181-217, July.
- Autore, Don M. & Billingsley, Randall S. & Schneller, Meir I., 2009. "Information uncertainty and auditor reputation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 183-192, February.
- Yang, Jack J. W., 2002. "The information spillover between stock returns and institutional investors' trading behavior in Taiwan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 533-547.
- Krishnaswami, Sudha & Spindt, Paul A. & Subramaniam, Venkat, 1999. "Information asymmetry, monitoring, and the placement structure of corporate debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 407-434, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:5:p:1385-1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.