Debt and Taxes and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1997. "Corporate Income Taxation and Signaling," Working Papers 199713, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Engelberg, Joseph & Gao, Pengjie & Parsons, Christopher A., 2012. "Friends with money," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 169-188.
- Soenke Sievers & Jan Klobucnik, 2011. "Valuing high technology growth firms," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-07, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Poterba, James M., 2002.
"Taxation, risk-taking, and household portfolio behavior,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 1109-1171
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation, Risk-Taking, and Household Portfolio Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. " Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-1493, December.
- John B. Shoven & Laurie Blair Simon, 1987. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Working Papers 2243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Salman & Thakor, Anjan V., 1987. "Optimal capital structure and project financing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 209-243, August.
- Wolfgang Drobetz & Roger Fix, 2005. "What are the Determinants of the Capital Structure? Evidence from Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(I), pages 71-113, March.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Frank J. Fabozzi & Uzi Yaari, 1989.
"Optimum Corporate Leverage With Risky Debt: A Demand Approach,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 129-142, June.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Fabozzi, Frank J & Yaari, Uzi, 1989. "Optimum Corporate Leverage with Risky Debt: A Demand Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 129-142, Summer.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001.
"Company Financing, Capital Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001. "Company Financing, Captial Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 12 edited by Morten Balling.
- Lee, Zu-Hsu & Deng, Shiming & Lin, Beixin & Yang, James G.S., 2010. "Decision model and analysis for investment interest expense deduction and allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 268-280, January.
- Jones, C., 1999. "Miller's Equilibrium and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-373, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Fabio ALESSANDRINI, 2003. "Introducing Capital Structure in a Production Economy: Implications for Investment, Debt and Dividends," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Innes, Robert, 1988. "Tax Asymmetries And Capital Structure Choices In Closely Held Firms," Working Papers 225810, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
- Shaif Jarallah & Wali Ullah, 2014. "Evolving corporate governance and the dividends behaviour regime in Japan," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(3), pages 279-303, September.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Atkin, Michael, 1990. "Stock markets in developing countries : key issues and a research agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 515, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Dailami, Mansoor, 1990. "Fiscal policy and private investment in developing countries : recent evidence on key selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 559, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:3:p:637-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.