An Investigation of Commodity Futures Prices Using the Consumption-based Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daskalaki, Charoula & Kostakis, Alexandros & Skiadopoulos, George, 2014. "Are there common factors in individual commodity futures returns?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 346-363.
- Ahmed, Shamim & Tsvetanov, Daniel, 2016. "The predictive performance of commodity futures risk factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 20-36.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Wang, Ashley, 2002. "ELECTRICITY FORWARD PRICES: A High-Frequency Empirical Analysis," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3mw4q41x, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
- Gary B. Gorton & Fumio Hayashi & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2013.
"The Fundamentals of Commodity Futures Returns,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 35-105.
- Gary Gorton & Fumio Hayashi & K. Rouwenhorst, 2007. "The Fundamentals of Commodity Futures Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2605, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Gary B. Gorton & Fumio Hayashi & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2007. "The Fundamentals of Commodity Futures Returns," NBER Working Papers 13249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J., 2004. "Essays on optimal hedging and investment strategies and on derivative pricing," Other publications TiSEM 4b4b16af-8621-463f-bbfa-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cortazar, Gonzalo & Kovacevic, Ivo & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2015. "Expected commodity returns and pricing models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 60-71.
- Frans A. de Roon & Rob W. J. van den Goorbergh & Theo E. Nijman, 2004. "An Anatomy of Futures Returns: Risk Premiums and Trading Strategies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 757, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Lochstoer, Lars A. & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2013.
"Limits to arbitrage and hedging: Evidence from commodity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 441-465.
- Acharya, Viral V & Lochstoer, Lars & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lars A. Lochstoer & Tarun Ramadorai, 2011. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 16875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun K. Roache, 2008. "Commodities and the Market Price of Risk," IMF Working Papers 08/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafiqur Rahman & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "The Futures Pricing Puzzle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 35, Society for Computational Economics.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Veld, C.H., 1997. "Analyzing specification errors in models for futures risk premia with hedging pressure," Discussion Paper 1997-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Ivo Kovacevic & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2013. "Commodity and Asset Pricing Models: An Integration," NBER Working Papers 19167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gary Gorton & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2004. "Facts and Fantasies about Commodity Futures," NBER Working Papers 10595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Longstaff, Francis & Wang, Ashley, 2002. "Electricity Forward Prices: A High-Frequency Empirical Analysis," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7mh2m2bt, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Symeonidis, Lazaros & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Brooks, Chris & Lazar, Emese, 2012.
"Futures basis, inventory and commodity price volatility: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2651-2663.
- Symeonidis, Lazaros & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Brooks, Chris & Lazar, Emese, 2012. "Futures basis, inventory and commodity price volatility: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 39903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Ziran, 2017. "Three essays on commodity markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006361, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shang, Hua & Yuan, Ping & Huang, Lin, 2016. "Macroeconomic factors and the cross-section of commodity futures returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 316-332.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:1:p:175-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.