Theory and Behavior of Multiple Unit Discriminative Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:30-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 2008.
"Some Results on Anti-Competitive Behavior in Multi-Unit Ascending Price Auctions,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Katerina Sherstyuk, 2002. "Some Results on Anti-Competitive Behavior in Multi-Unit Ascending Price Auctions," Working Papers 200207, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Schilizzi, Steven & Thoyer, Sophie, 2005. "Assessing the performance of auctions for the allocation of conservation contracts: Theoretical and computational approaches," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19478, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2005.
"A Laboratory Comparison of Uniform and Discriminative Price Auctions for Reducing Non-point Source Pollution,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2003. "A Laboratory Comparison Of Uniform And Discriminative Price Auctions Forreducing Non-Point Source Pollution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 882, The University of Melbourne.
- Glenn Harrison, 2005. "Field experiments and control," Artefactual Field Experiments 00057, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ockenfels, Axel & Selten, Reinhard, 2005.
"Impulse balance equilibrium and feedback in first price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 155-170, April.
- Axel Ockenfels & Reinhard Selten, 2002. "Impulse Balance Equilibrium and Feedback in First Price Auctions," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Axel Ockenfels & Reinhard Selten, 2004. "Impulse Balance Equilibrium and Feedback in First Price Auctions," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2005. "Can a simple model predict complex bidding behaviour? Repeated multi-unit conservation auctions," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137947, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Lucking-Reiley & John A. List, 2000.
"Demand Reduction in Multiunit Auctions: Evidence from a Sportscard Field Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 961-972, September.
- John List & David Lucking-Reiley, 2000. "Demand Reduction in Multiunit Auctions: Evidence from a Sportscard Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00520, The Field Experiments Website.
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 1999. "Team selection with asymmetric agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 421-452, April.
- Goswami, Gautam & Noe, Thomas H & Rebello, Michael J, 1996.
"Collusion in Uniform-Price Auctions: Experimental Evidence and Implications for Treasury Auctions,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 757-785.
- Gautam Goswami & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, 1995. "Collusion in uniform-price auctions: experimental evidence and implications for Treasury auctions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Timothy N. Cason & Charles Noussair, 2007.
"A Market With Frictions In The Matching Process: An Experimental Study,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 665-691, May.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Noussair, Charles, 2005. "A Market with Frictions in the Matching Process: An Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1194, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2003.
"Vernon Smith's Insomnia and the Dawn of Economics as Experimental Science,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2002. "Vernon Smith's Insomnia and the Dawn of Economics as Experimental Science," Microeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.
- Robert Dorsey & Laura Razzolini, 2003. "Explaining Overbidding in First Price Auctions Using Controlled Lotteries," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 123-140, October.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Javier Perote, 2005. "Theory And Misbehavior Of First-Price Auctions: The Importance Of Information Feedback In Experimental Markets," Experimental 0503008, EconWPA.
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2012. "How can we evaluate conservation auctions? Three Possible methods," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124442, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Christian Vossler & Timothy Mount & Robert Thomas & Ray Zimmerman, 2009. "An experimental investigation of soft price caps in uniform price auction markets for wholesale electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 44-59, August.
- Zonna, Davide, 2016.
"Sprechi di cibo e tentativi di riduzione. Un caso sperimentale
[Avoiding food waste. A field experiment]," MPRA Paper 76097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Teich & H. Wallenius & J. Wallenius, 1998. "Multiple Issue Action and Market Algorithms for the World Wide Web," Working Papers ir98109, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Selten, Reinhard, 2006. "Individual behavior of first-price auctions: The importance of information feedback in computerized experimental markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 183-204, January.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Reinhard Selten, 2002. "Individual Behavior of First-Price Sealed-Bid Auctions: The Importance of Information Feedback in Experimental Markets," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Offerman, Theo & Schram, Arthur, 2006. "Using first-price auctions to sell heterogeneous licenses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 555-581, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:4:p:983-1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.