Estimating the Tax Advantage of Corporate Debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2008. "Can tax convexity be ignored in corporate financing decisions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1310-1321, July.
- Cooper, Michael G. & Knittel, Matthew J, 2010. "The Implications of Tax Asymmetry for U.S. Corporations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 63(1), pages 33-61, March.
- Plesko, George A., 2003. "An evaluation of alternative measures of corporate tax rates," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 201-226, June.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1995. "Have Tax Reforms Affected Investment?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 131-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1986. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 1924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James M. Poterba, 1987.
"Tax Loss Carryforwards and Corporate Tax Incentives,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 305-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James M. Poterba, 1986. "Tax Loss Carryforwards and Corporate Tax Incentives," NBER Working Papers 1863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James M. Poterba, 1986. "Tax Loss Carryforwards and Corporate Tax Incentives," Working papers 413, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Alan J. Auerbach, 1990.
"The Significance of Tax Law Asymmetries: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 61-86.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Alan J. Auerbach, 1987. "The Significance of Tax Law Asymmetries: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 2279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. O'Malley, "undated". "Tax Exhaustion, Firm Investment, and Leasing: A Test of the Q Model of Investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008.
"Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dwenger, Nadja, 2008. "Tax loss offset restrictions: Last resort for the treasury? An empirical evaluation of tax loss offset rectrictions based on micro data," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 44, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1987. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 343-376 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi & Toseef Azid, 2006. "Did They Do It Differently? Capital Structure Choices of Public and Private Sectors in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 701-709.
- Amilcar A. Menichini, 2017. "On the value and determinants of the interest tax shields," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 725-748, April.
- Robert L. McDonald, 1982. "Government Debt and Private Leverage: An Extension of the Miller Theorem," NBER Working Papers 0965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Uematsu, Hiroki, 2012. "Capital Structure in Modern American Agriculture: Evidence from a National Survey," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Graham, John R., 1996. "Debt and the marginal tax rate," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-73, May.
- Graham, John R., 1996. "Proxies for the corporate marginal tax rate," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 187-221, October.
- Ryen, Glen T. & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard J., 1997. "Capital structure decisions: What have we learned?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 41-50.
- Michael P. O'Malley, 1996. "Tax exhaustion, firm investment, and leasing; a test of the Q model of investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy Manuel & Eugene Pilotte, 1992. "Production Technology, Nondebt Tax Shields, And Financial Leverage," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Eric Zwick, 2018. "The Costs of Corporate Tax Complexity," NBER Working Papers 24382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:1:p:95-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.