A Comparison of Alternative Models for Pricing GNMA Mortgage-Backed Securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James D. Shilling & C. F. Sirmans, 1987. "Pricing Fast-Pay Mortgages: Some Simulation Results," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 25-32, March.
- Frank J. Navratil, 1985. "The Estimation Of Mortgage Prepayment Rates," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 107-117, June.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2002. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt19k7479t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0340-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2004. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," NBER Working Papers 10422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1986. "Mortgage Pricing: What Have We Learned So Far?," NBER Working Papers 1959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Changki, 2005. "Surrender Rate Impacts on Asset Liability Management," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2013. "A Top-Down Approach for Asset-Backed Securities: A Consistent Way of Managing Prepayment, Default and Interest Rate Risks," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 480-515, April.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Driscoll, John D. & Laibson, David I., 2012. "Optimal Mortgage Reï¬ nancing: A Closed Form Solution," Scholarly Articles 9918811, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Chris Downing & Richard Stanton & Nancy Wallace, 2003. "An empirical test of a two-factor mortgage valuation model: how much do house prices matter?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charlier, E. & van Bussel, A., 2001. "Prepayment Behavior of Dutch Mortgagors : An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Paper 2001-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephen F. Thode & Richard J. Kish, 1994. "The Zero-Coupon/Interest-Only Fixed-Rate Mortgage: An Alternative for Funding Low-to-Moderate Income Housing," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 263-276.
- Alan J. Marcus & Arnold Kling, 1987. "Interest-Only/Principal-Only Mortgage-Backed Strips: A Valuation and Risk Analysis," NBER Working Papers 2340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Robertson & Zhe Cheng, 2015. "Endogenous Current Coupons," Papers 1510.02010, arXiv.org.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Eickholt, Mathias & Entrop, Oliver & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "Individual investors and suboptimal early exercises in the fixed-income market," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 14, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:2:p:471-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.