Technology, Communication and the Performance of Financial Markets: 1840-1975
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence J. White, "undated". "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Financial Regulation: The Challenges for Public Policy," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005.
"The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of the Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring by Large Banking Organizations,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 577-596, March.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The diffusion of financial innovations: an examination of the adoption of small business credit scoring by large banking organizations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of The Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring by Large Banking Organizations," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jalal Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The Diffusion of Financial Innovations: An Examination of the Adoption of Small Business Credit Scoring By Large Banking Organizations," Working Papers 01-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jalal D. Akhavein & W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The diffusion of financial innovations: an examination of the adoption of small business credit scoring by large banking organizations," Proceedings 724, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2018. "Is Trading Fast Dangerous?," TSE Working Papers 18-881, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scott, Susan V. & Zachariadis, M., 2010. "A historical analysis of core financial services infrastructure: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jensen, Robert T., 2009. "Information, Efficiency And Welfare In Agricultural Markets," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cora Barnhart & Gerald P. Dwyer, 2012. "Returns To Investors In Stocks In New Industries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(4), pages 1031-1049, October.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1998. "Information Technology and Time-Based Competition in Financial Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 595-609, May.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kauffman, Robert J. & Liu, Jun & Ma, Dan, 2015. "Innovations in financial IS and technology ecosystems: High-frequency trading in the equity market," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 339-354.
- repec:npf:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:fininn:v:1:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0003-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharan & Sridhar, Varadharajan, 2007.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Growth: Evidence From Developing Countries,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 37-56.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam & Sridhar, Varadharajan, 2004. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers 04/14, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & Varadharajan Sridhar, 2009. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2247, eSocialSciences.
- Beuermann, Diether & McKelvey, Christopher & Sotelo, Carlos, 2012. "The Effects of Mobile Phone Infrastructure: Evidence from Rural Peru," Working Papers 2012-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Easley, David & Hendershott, Terrence & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2014. "Leveling the trading field," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 65-93.
- Gerig, Austin & Michayluk, David, 2017.
"Automated liquidity provision,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2010. "Automated Liquidity Provision and the Demise of Traditional Market Making," Papers 1007.2352, arXiv.org.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2014. "Automated Liquidity Provision," Research Paper Series 345, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & McInish, Thomas H. & Wood, Robert A., 1997. "Automated trade execution and trading activity: The case of the Vancouver stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 61-72, April.
- repec:spr:cliomt:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11698-016-0146-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fricke, Daniel & Gerig, Austin, 2014. "Liquidity Risk, Speculative Trade, and the Optimal Latency of Financial Markets," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Cora Barnhart, 2002. "Are stocks in new industries like lottery tickets?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:3:p:819-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.