Survey and Analysis of Capital Budgeting Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Freeman & Garry Hobbes, 1991. "Costly Information, Informed Investors and the Use of Sophisticated Capital Budgeting Techniques," Working Paper Series 1, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jackson, Scott B. & Keune, Timothy M. & Salzsieder, Leigh, 2013. "Debt, equity, and capital investment," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 291-310.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1998.
"Capital budgeting and delegation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 259-289, December.
- Milton Harris & Artur Raviv, "undated". "Capital Budgeting and Delegation," CRSP working papers 343, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Milton Harris & Artur Raviv, 1997. "Capital Budgeting and Delegation," CRSP working papers 452, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3865-3873, August.
- Mendes-da-Silva, Wesley & Saito, Richard, 2014. "Listagem em bolsa induz sofisticação do orçamento de capital," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(5), September.
- Jackson, Scott B. & (Kelvin) Liu, Xiaotao & Cecchini, Mark, 2009. "Economic consequences of firms' depreciation method choice: Evidence from capital investments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 54-68, October.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:06e02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hermes, Niels & Smid, Peter & Yao, Lu, 2007.
"Capital budgeting practices: A comparative study of the Netherlands and China,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 630-654, October.
- Smid, P. & Yao, L. & Hermes, N., 2006. "Capital Budgetting Practices: A comparative Study of the Netherlands and China," Research Report 06E02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pereiro, Luis E., 2006. "The practice of investment valuation in emerging markets: Evidence from Argentina," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 160-183, April.
- Mehari Mekonnen Akalu, 2002. "Evaluating the Capacity of Standard Investment Appraisal Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-082/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mørch, Ove & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Pantuso, Giovanni & Rakke, Jørgen, 2017. "Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 42-53.
- Weber, Thomas A., 2014. "On the (non-)equivalence of IRR and NPV," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 25-39.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Iwan Meier, 2002. "Do We Need CAPM for Capital Budgeting?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(4), Winter.
- Paul K. Chaney, 1989. "Moral Hazard And Capital Budgeting," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 113-128, June.
- Lefley, Frank, 1997. "Approaches to risk and uncertainty in the appraisal of new technology capital projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, November.
- Wambach, Achim, 2000. "Payback criterion, hurdle rates and the gain of waiting," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 247-258.
- Lefley, Frank, 1996. "The payback method of investment appraisal: A review and synthesis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 207-224, July.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1985. "Investment Decision Criteria," UCLA Economics Working Papers 365, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephan Leitner & Doris Behrens, 2015. "On the fault (in)tolerance of coordination mechanisms for distributed investment decisions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 251-278, March.
- Peter Markovič & Michal Šinský, 2009. "Trends in application of capital budgeting methods for investment projects evaluation," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:1:p:281-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.