Testing International Asset Pricing: Some Pessimistic Views
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997.
"Fundamental determinants of national equity market returns: A perspective on conditional asset pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1625-1665, December.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1996. "Fundamental Determinants of National Equity Market Returns: A Perspective on Conditional Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 5860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benson, Karen L. & Faff, Robert W., 2006. "Conditional performance evaluation and the relevance of money flows for Australian international equity funds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 231-249, June.
- Ayadi, O. Felix & Dufrene, Uric B. & Chatterjee, Amitava, 1998. "Investment implications of the korean financial market reform," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-94.
- Michel Normandin, 1999. "The Integration of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Monetary Policies: The Case of Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 67, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter Morgan & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2015. "Time Varying Asian Stock Market Integration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(01), pages 1-24.
- Wang, Yuenan & Iorio, Amalia Di, 2007. "Are the China-related stock markets segmented with both world and regional stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 277-290, July.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The determinants of regional stock market integration in middle east: A conditional ICAPM approach," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 137, pages 22-31.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The determinants of regional stock market integration in Middle East: A Conditional ICAPM Approach," Working Papers 2014-214, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Arshanapalli, Bala & Doukas, John & Lang, Larry H. P., 1995. "Pre and post-October 1987 stock market linkages between U.S. and Asian markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 57-73, May.
- Lombardo, Davide & Pagano, Marco, 1999. "Legal Determinants of the Return on Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Lombardo & Marco Pagano, 1999. "Legal Determinants of the Return on Equity," CSEF Working Papers 24, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Harvey, Campbell R. & Zhou, Guofu, 1993. "International asset pricing with alternative distributional specifications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-131, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Guofu Zhou, 1993. "International asset pricing with alternative distributional specifications," CEMA Working Papers 277, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1999. "Economic, Financial, and Fundamental Global Risk In and Out of the EMU," NBER Working Papers 6967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morelli, David, 2010. "European capital market integration: An empirical study based on a European asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 363-375, October.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Furtado, Eugene P. H., 1996. "Exchange rate regimes and international market segmentation: Evidence from pricing effects of international listings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Gurkan, Serhan, 2010. "Testing the international capital asset pricing model with Markov switching model in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 71481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A., 2003. "Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 585-607.
- David C. Ling & Andy Naranjo, 1999. "The Integration of Commercial Real Estate Markets and Stock Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 483-515.
- Begoña Font Belaire, 2012. "Can the exchange rate, inflation and domestic risk factors be overlooked in international asset pricing?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2012-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:32:y:1977:i:2:p:503-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed