A Survey of Some New Results in Financial Option Pricing Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Zhao, Yingxue & Yang, Liu & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ma, Lijun & Shao, Xinjian, 2013. "A value-based approach to option pricing: The case of supply chain options," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 171-177.
- Weiyu Guo & Tie Su, 2006. "Option Put-Call Parity Relations When the Underlying Security Pays Dividends," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 225-230, December.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- M. Berument & Nukhet Dogan, 2012. "Stock market return and volatility: day-of-the-week effect," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(2), pages 282-302, April.
- Antonio Mele, 2003.
"Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 679-716, July.
- A. Mele, 2000. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," THEMA Working Papers 2000-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele, 2002. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Working Papers 460, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
- Philip H. Dybvig, Chi-fu Huang, 1988. "Nonnegative Wealth, Absence of Arbitrage, and Feasible Consumption Plans," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(4), pages 377-401.
- Philip H. Dybvig & Chi-fu Huang, 1988. "Nonnegative Wealth, Absence of Arbitrage, and Feasible Consumption Plans," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 860, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2012. "Put-Call Parity and Market Frictions," Working Papers 447, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H. & Forster, D. Lynn, 1990. "Nonstationarity Of Soybean Futures Price Distributions: Option-Based Evidence," Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper 244666, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Hyong-Chol O & Ji-Sok Kim, 2013. "General Properties of Solutions to Inhomogeneous Black-Scholes Equations with Discontinuous Maturity Payoffs and Application," Papers 1309.6505, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Carlton Osakwe, 1999. "The Valuation of Volatility Options," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-43, CIRANO.
- Dominique Achour & Robert Brown, 1984. "Un marche d'options sur indice de prix fonciers: nouvel instrument d'une politique de l'habitition. (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(3), pages 287-295, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:2:p:383-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed