A Survey of Some New Results in Financial Option Pricing Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Yingxue & Yang, Liu & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ma, Lijun & Shao, Xinjian, 2013. "A value-based approach to option pricing: The case of supply chain options," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 171-177.
- Weiyu Guo & Tie Su, 2006. "Option Put-Call Parity Relations When the Underlying Security Pays Dividends," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 225-230, December.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- M. Berument & Nukhet Dogan, 2012. "Stock market return and volatility: day-of-the-week effect," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(2), pages 282-302, April.
- Antonio Mele, 2003.
"Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 679-716, July.
- A. Mele, 2000. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," THEMA Working Papers 2000-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele, 2002. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Working Papers 460, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Babbs, Simon, 2000. "Binomial valuation of lookback options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1499-1525, October.
- Philip H. Dybvig, Chi-fu Huang, 1988.
"Nonnegative Wealth, Absence of Arbitrage, and Feasible Consumption Plans,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(4), pages 377-401.
- Philip H. Dybvig & Chi-fu Huang, 1988. "Nonnegative Wealth, Absence of Arbitrage, and Feasible Consumption Plans," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 860, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H. & Forster, D. Lynn, 1990. "Nonstationarity Of Soybean Futures Price Distributions: Option-Based Evidence," Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper 244666, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Hyong-Chol O & Ji-Sok Kim, 2013. "General Properties of Solutions to Inhomogeneous Black-Scholes Equations with Discontinuous Maturity Payoffs and Application," Papers 1309.6505, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Carlton Osakwe, 1999. "The Valuation of Volatility Options," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-43, CIRANO.
- Dominique Achour & Robert Brown, 1984. "Un marche d'options sur indice de prix fonciers: nouvel instrument d'une politique de l'habitition. (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(3), pages 287-295, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:2:p:383-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.