The Impact on Option Pricing of Specification Error in the Underlying Stock Price Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 1999. "In Honor of the Nobel Laureates Robert C. Merton and Myron S. Scholes: A Partial Differential Equation That Changed the World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 229-248, Fall.
- Chunsheng Zhou, 1997. "Path-dependent option valuation when the underlying path is discontinuous," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kuldeep Shastri & Kulpatra Wethyavivorn, 1987. "The Valuation Of Currency Options For Alternate Stochastic Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 283-293, December.
- Carolyn W. Chang, 1995. "A No-Arbitrage Martingale Analysis For Jump-Diffusion Valuation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(3), pages 351-381, September.
- Jarrow, Robert & Kwok, Simon Sai Man, 2015.
"Specification tests of calibrated option pricing models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 397-414.
- Jarrow, Robert & Kwok, Simon, 2013. "Specification Tests of Calibrated Option Pricing Models," Working Papers 2013-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- David R. Peterson, 1986. "An Empirical Test Of An Ex-Ante Model Of The Determination Of Stock Return Volatility," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 203-214, September.
- Jiang, George J. & Oomen, Roel C.A., 2008. "Testing for jumps when asset prices are observed with noise-a "swap variance" approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 352-370, June.
- Chien-Hsiu Lin & Shih-Kuei Lin & An-Chi Wu, 2015. "Foreign exchange option pricing in the currency cycle with jump risks," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 755-789, May.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das, 1997. "An Efficient Generalized Discrete-Time Approach to Poisson-Gaussian Bond Option Pricing in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jo~ao Amaro de Matos & Rui Dil~ao & Bruno Ferreira, 2006.
"The Exact Value for European Options on a Stock Paying a Discrete Dividend,"
- Amaro de Matos, Joao & Dilao, Rui & Ferreira, Bruno, 2006. "The exact value for European options on a stock paying a discrete dividend," MPRA Paper 701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2004. "International transmission of uncertainty implicit in stock index option prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15.
- Yan, Shu, 2011. "Jump risk, stock returns, and slope of implied volatility smile," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 216-233, January.
- Wang, Yunyan & Zhang, Lixin & Tang, Mingtian, 2012. "Local M-estimation for jump-diffusion processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1273-1284.
- Wei Zhu, 2016. "Accruals and price crashes," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 349-399, June.
- Bjursell, Johan & Gentle, James E. & Wang, George H.K., 2015. "Inventory announcements, jump dynamics, volatility and trading volume in U.S. energy futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 336-349.
- Ako Doffou & Jimmy E. Hilliard, 2001. "Pricing Currency Options Under Stochastic Interest Rates And Jump-Diffusion Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 565-585, December.
- Das, Sanjiv Ranjan, 1998. "A direct discrete-time approach to Poisson-Gaussian bond option pricing in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-369, November.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2004. "Scheduled domestic and US macroeconomic news and stock valuation in Europe," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 201-215, July.
- James Huang, 2003. "Impact of Divergent Consumer Confidence on Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 165-177, October.
- Boudt, Kris & Petitjean, Mikael, 2014. "Intraday liquidity dynamics and news releases around price jumps: Evidence from the DJIA stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 121-149.
- Alexandra Janssen & Rahel Studer, 2014. "The Swiss franc's honeymoon," ECON - Working Papers 170, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2017.
- Lam, K. & Chang, E. & Lee, M. C., 2002. "An empirical test of the variance gamma option pricing model," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 267-285, June.
- J. A. Jiménez & V. Arunachalam & G. M. Serna, 2015. "Option Pricing Based On A Log–Skew–Normal Mixture," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(08), pages 1-22, December.
- Cyrus Ramezani & Yong Zeng, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the double exponential jump-diffusion process," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 487-507, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:2:p:333-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.