Efficient Capital Markets: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrey Kudryavtsev, 2015. "Informational Content of Open-to-Close Stock Returns," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1).
- Ausloos, Marcel & Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016.
"On the “usual” misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: Some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 7-14.
- Marcel Ausloos & Franck Jovanovic & Christophe Schinckus, 2016. "On the "usual" misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis," Papers 1606.02045, arXiv.org.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi & EZZAHID, Elhadj, 2013. "Trading mechanisms, return’s volatility and efficiency in the Casablanca Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 77322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Andreadakis, Stelios & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016. "Efficient market hypothesis and fraud on the market theory a new perspective for class actions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 177-190.
- Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa, 2012. "Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 355-371.
- Victor Dragotă & Elena Ţilică, 2014. "Market efficiency of the Post Communist East European stock markets," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 307-337, June.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:24:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce McGough & Andrew J. Plantinga & Bill Provencher, 2004. "The Dynamic Behavior of Efficient Timber Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(1), pages 95-108.
- Christos Alexakis, 2011. "Financial Crisis, Ownership Effect and Investors Sentiment: Empirical Evidence from the Banking Sector in Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-18.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der neoklassischen Finanzierungstheorie: Eine Auswertung empirischer Studien zum Informationsgehalt von Ratings," Arbeitspapiere 110, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Barron, Kai, 2016.
"Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change
SP II 2016-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Barron, Kai, 2018. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," MPRA Paper 84742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G., 1999. "Ideology and the theory of financial economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-177, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:1:p:143-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.