The Supply of Money and Common Stock Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1971)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Thomakos, Dimitrios D. & Guerard, John Jr., 2004. "Naive, ARIMA, nonparametric, transfer function and VAR models: A comparison of forecasting performance," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-67.
- Chyi Lin Lee & Ming-Long Lee, 2012. "Do European real estate stocks hedge inflation? Evidence from developed and emerging markets," ERES eres2012_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Al-Sharkas, A.A., 2004. "Output Responses to Shocks to Interest Rates, Inflation, and Stock Returns: Evidence from Jordan," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3).
- Al-Sharkas, A.A., 2004. "Dynamic Relations Between Macroeconomic Factors and the Jordanian Stock Market," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 97-114.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2013. "Monetary policy and stock market dynamics across monetary regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 381-406.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Ono, Sadayuki, 2006.
"Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 480-518.
- Massimo Guidolin & Sadayuki Ono, 2005. "Are the dynamic linkages between the macroeconomy and asset prices time-varying?," Working Papers 2005-056, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006. "Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahmi Yamak & Yakup Kucukkale, 2002. "Anticipated Money Growth and Stock Prices in Turkey," Macroeconomics 0211010, EconWPA.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2011. "The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1145, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2012. "The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1237, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Petri Maki-Franti, 2008. "Money and stock returns: is there habit formation for holding liquid assets?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 63-80.
- Chu, Patrick Kuok-Kun, 2011. "Relationship between macroeconomic variables and net asset values (NAV) of equity funds: Cointegration evidence and vector error correction model of the Hong Kong Mandatory Provident Funds (MPFs)," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 792-810.
- Turuntseva, M. & Zyamalov, V., 2016. "Stock Markets under the Changing Terms of Trade," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 93-109.
- Douglas K. Pearce & V. Vance Roley, 1982. "The Reaction of Stock Prices to Unanticipated Changes in Money," NBER Working Papers 0958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chyi Lin Lee & Ming-Long Lee, 2014. "Do European real estate stocks hedge inflation? Evidence from developed and emerging markets," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 178-197, June.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Heimonen, Kari, 2010. "Money and equity returns in the Euro area," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 152-169.
- Širůček, Martin & Galečka, Ondřej, 2016. "Alternative Evaluation of S&P 500 index in Relation to Quantitative Easing," MPRA Paper 80526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilson, Christopher M. & Brailsford, Timothy J. & Hooper, Vincent J., 2001. "Selecting macroeconomic variables as explanatory factors of emerging stock market returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 401-426, August.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2010. "Dynamic linkages between monetary policy and the stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-293, October.
- Hsu, Kuang-Chung & Chiang, Hui-Chu, 2011. "Nonlinear effects of monetary policy on stock returns in a smooth transition autoregressive model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 339-349.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:26:y:1971:i:5:p:1045-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed