Default Risk on FHA-Insured Home Mortgages as a Function of the Terms of Financing: A Quantitative Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2015. "The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 377-411, April.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William & Satchell, Stephen, 1997.
"Time to default in the UK mortgage market,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 485-499, October.
- Bart Lambrecht & William Perraudin & Stephen Satchell, 1996. "Time to Default in the U.K. Mortgage Market," Archive Working Papers 016, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Minjung Park, 2008. "An Empirical Model of Subprime Mortgage Default From 2000 to 2007," NBER Working Papers 14625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Floros, Ioannis & White, Joshua T., 2016. "Qualified residential mortgages and default risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 86-104.
- Fuster, Andreas & Willen, Paul S., 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Staff Reports 582, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2015.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Payment size, negative equity, and mortgage default," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andreas Fuster & Paul S. Willen, 2013. "Payment Size, Negative Equity, and Mortgage Default," NBER Working Papers 19345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Joseph & To, Minh Chau & Thrin, Minh Anh, 1982. "Une mesure composite du risque des prêts hypothécaires," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 463-476, décembre.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Decomposing the foreclosure crisis: House price depreciation versus bad underwriting," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Breck L. Robinson, 2012. "The performance of non-owner-occupied mortgages during the housing crisis," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 2Q, pages 111-138.
- Danny Ben-Shahar, 2006. "Screening Mortgage Default Risk: A Unified Theoretical Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 215-240.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Poitras, Geoffrey & Zanotti, Giovanna, 2016. "Mortgage contract design and systemic risk immunization," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 320-331.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2009. "Foreclosures in Ohio: does lender type matter?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2007. "Foreclosures in Ohio: does lender type matter?," Working Paper 0724, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Roberto G. Quercia & George W. McCarthy & Michael A. Stegman, 1993. "Mortgage Default Among Rural, Low-Income Borrowers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_96, Levy Economics Institute.
- Park, Kevin A., 2016. "FHA loan performance and adverse selection in mortgage insurance," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 82-97.
- repec:fip:fedreq:y:2012:i:2q:p:111-138:n:vol.98no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2016. "Endogenous credit standards and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 89-111.
- Kashian, Russell & Carroll, Joseph D., Jr., 2011. "The Effect of Sheriffâ€™s Sales on Condominium Sub-Market Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Leow, Mindy & Mues, Christophe, 2012. "Predicting loss given default (LGD) for residential mortgage loans: A two-stage model and empirical evidence for UK bank data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 183-195.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:24:y:1969:i:3:p:459-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed