Portfolio Analysis, Market Equilibrium and Corporation Finance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Benninga, Simon & Sarig, Oded, 2003. "Risk, returns, and values in the presence of differential taxation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1123-1138, June.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Kaplanis, Evi, 2000. "Partially segmented international capital markets and international capital budgeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 309-329, June.
- Liu, Yuan-Chi, 2009. "The slicing approach to valuing tax shields," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1069-1078, June.
- Panayiotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2012. "Capital Structure, Macroeconomic Variables & Stock Returns. Evidence from Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 87-101, February.
- Roland Pérez, 1971. "Décisions financières et valeur de l'entreprise. Deux approches néo-classiques alternatives," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 22(5), pages 792-811.
- Natalya Delcoure & Ross Dickens, 2004. "REIT and REOC Systematic Risk Sensitivity," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 26(3), pages 237-254.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 549-560, January.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," MPRA Paper 5471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2008. "CAPM-based capital budgeting and nonadditivity," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(5), pages 388-398, August.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2006. "CAPM-based capital budgeting and nonadditivity," MPRA Paper 7290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1991. "The Cost of Equity Capital in Australia: What Can We Learn from International Equity Returns?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9107, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Rao Ramesh K. S. & Stevens Eric C, 2006. "The Firm's Cost of Capital, Its Effective Marginal Tax Rate, and the Value of the Government's Tax Claim," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-57, January.
- Masaki Kusano, 2017. "Effect of Capitalizing Operating Leases on Credit Ratings:Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers e-16-016, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Core, John E. & Schrand, Catherine M., 1999. "The effect of accounting-based debt covenants on equity valuation1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Panayotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2011. "Leverage and Returns in Three Countries of Southern European Region," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 3-26.
- Frederick Adjei, 2012. "Debt dependence and corporate performance in a financial crisis: evidence from the sub-prime mortgage crisis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(1), pages 176-189, January.
- Georg Junge & Peter Kugler, 2017. "Optimal equity capital requirements for Swiss G-SIBs," Working papers 2017/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Panayiotis Artikis & Georgia Nifora, 2011. "The Industry Effect on the Relationship Between Leverage and Returns," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 125-145, December.
- Wang, Jia & Meric, Gulser & Liu, Zugang & Meric, Ilhan, 2009. "Stock market crashes, firm characteristics, and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1563-1574, September.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Guedhami, Omrane & Mishra, Dev & Saffar, Walid, 2012. "Political connections and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 541-559.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1989. "Consistent Valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions with Corporate and Personal TAxes," NBER Working Papers 3074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:87-101 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:24:y:1969:i:1:p:13-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed