Corporate Philanthropic Contributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byungki Kim & Jinhan Pae & Choong-Yuel Yoo, 2019. "Business Groups and Tunneling: Evidence from Corporate Charitable Contributions by Korean Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 643-666, February.
- Hoje Jo & Maretno Harjoto, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Firm Value: The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 351-383, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1991. "Tax Policy Toward Art Museums," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 195-236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hao Liang & Luc Renneboog, 2017.
"Corporate donations and shareholder value,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 278-316.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Corporate Donations and Shareholder Value," Other publications TiSEM d118849c-1502-442b-a66e-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Corporate Donations and Shareholder Value," Discussion Paper 2017-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Valor, 2006. "Why do managers give? Applying pro-social behaviour theory to understand firm giving," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(1), pages 17-28, June.
- Ju Hyoung Park & Hyun-Young Park & Ho-Young Lee, 2018. "The Effect of Social Ties between Outside and Inside Directors on the Association between Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Value," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-24, October.
- Webb, Natalie J., 1996. "Corporate profits and social responsibility: "Subsidization" of corporate income under charitable giving tax laws," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 401-421, October.
- Frederik Plewnia & Edeltraud Guenther, 2017. "The benefits of doing good: a meta-analysis of corporate philanthropy business outcomes and its implications for management control," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 347-376, October.
- Soonwook Hong, 2019. "Chaebol Firms’ Donation Activities and Firm Values," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Mark LeClair & Kelly Gordon, 2000. "Corporate Support for Artistic and Cultural Activities: What Determines the Distribution of Corporate Giving?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(3), pages 225-241, August.
- Duquette, Nicolas J. & Ohrn, Eric C., 2018. "Corporate charitable foundations, executive entrenchment, and shareholder distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 235-253.
- Boatsman, James R. & Gupta, Sanjay, 1996. "Taxes and Corporate Charity: Empirical Evidence from Micro Level Panel Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 193, June.
- Boatsman, James R. & Gupta, Sanjay, 1996. "Taxes and Corporate Charity: Empirical Evidence From Micro Level Panel Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(2), pages 193-193, June.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2007.
"From Philanthropy to Altruism: Incorporating Unselfish Behavior into Economics, 1961-1975,"
History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-46, Spring.
- Fontaine, Philippe, 2006. "From philanthropy to "altruism": incorporating unselfish behavior into economics, 1961-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Myeongju Lee & Hyunok Kim, 2017. "Exploring the Organizational Culture’s Moderating Role of Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Firm Performance: Focused on Corporate Contributions in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache, 2015. "Research on Corporate Philanthropy: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 343-369, February.
- Won-Yong Oh & Young Kyun Chang & Gyeonghwan Lee & Jeongil Seo, 2018. "Intragroup Transactions, Corporate Governance, and Corporate Philanthropy in Korean Business Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 1031-1049, December.
- Hou, Deshuai & Meng, Qingbin & Zhang, Kai & Chan, Kam C., 2019. "Motives for corporate philanthropy propensity: Does short selling matter?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 24-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:23:y:1968:i:3:p:479-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.