A Simple Model Of Information And Lending Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Goulvestre, 1980. "Rationnement du crédit et risque de défaut," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(3), pages 465-504.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "The bank’s risk insurance and the EMU," Working Papers 72, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Enzo Dia, 2002. "A Reconciliation of the Evidence about Bank Lending with Portfolio Theory," Working Papers 56, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Lawrence, David B., 1979. "The quantification of the value of information in decision making," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800008286, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Milde, Hellmuth, 1975. "Predictability of reserve demand, information costs and portfolio behavior of commercial banks," Discussion Papers, Series I 55, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Amano, Masanori, 1999. "Credit rationing of a Bayesian bank with simple screening technologies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 545-556, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:23:y:1968:i:1:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.