Relative Strength As A Criterion For Investment Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy L. Hayes & Jingwei Wu & Ruijra Chaysiri & Jean Bae & Peter A. Beling & William T. Scherer, 2016. "Effects of time horizon and asset condition on the profitability of technical trading rules," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 41-59, January.
- Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Power, David M., 2001. "The profitability of moving average trading rules in South Asian stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Benjamin Chabot & Eric Ghysels & Ravi Jagannathan, 2008. "Price Momentum In Stocks: Insights From Victorian Age Data," NBER Working Papers 14500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elze, Gregor, 2010. "Value investing anomalies in the European stock market: Multiple Value, Consistent Earner, and Recognized Value," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 527-537, November.
- Goetzmann, William N. & Massa, Massimo, 2002.
"Daily Momentum and Contrarian Behavior of Index Fund Investors,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(03), pages 375-389, September.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 1999. "Daily Momentum And Contrarian Behavior Of Index Fund Investors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm13, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2000. "Daily Momentum and Contrarian Behavior of Index Fund Investors," NBER Working Papers 7567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Massa & William Goetzmann, 2000. "Daily Momentum And Contrarian Behavior Of Index Fund Investors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm134, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2001.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Taylor, Mark P, 2014. "Forty Years, Thirty Currencies and 21,000 Trading Rules: A Large-scale, Data-Snooping Robust Analysis of Technical Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mu-Lan Wang & Ching-Ping Wang & Shiang-Yi Lee, 2015. "An Analysis for Credit Rating and Momentum Strategy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 127-144, January.
- KiHoon Jimmy Hong & Eliza Wu, 2014. "Can Momentum Factors Be Used to Enhance Accounting Information based Fundamental Analysis in Explaining Stock Price Movements?," Research Paper Series 346, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kung, James J., 2009. "Predictability of Technical Trading Rules: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Market," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 5(1-2).
- Day, Theodore E. & Wang, Pingying, 2002. "Dividends, nonsynchronous prices, and the returns from trading the Dow Jones Industrial Average," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 431-454, November.
- Roy Hayes & Jingwei Wu & Ruijra Chaysiri & Jean Bae & Peter Beling & William Scherer, 2016. "Effects of time horizon and asset condition on the profitability of technical trading rules," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 41-59, January.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2013.
"On the predictability of stock prices: A case for high and low prices,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5132-5146.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers 2011-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2012. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1213, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: A Case for High and Low Prices," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0136, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Matthew Lorig & Zhou Zhou & Bin Zou, 2017. "A Mathematical Analysis of Technical Analysis," Papers 1710.09476, arXiv.org.
- Yu, Hao & Nartea, Gilbert V. & Gan, Christopher & Yao, Lee J., 2013. "Predictive ability and profitability of simple technical trading rules: Recent evidence from Southeast Asian stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 356-371.
- Reza Tajaddini & Timothy Falcon Crack & Helen Roberts, 2015. "Price and Earnings Momentum, Transaction Costs, and an Innovative Practitioner Technique," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 555-597, December.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhiwu Chen & Werner Stanzl & Masahiro Watanabe, 2002. "Price Impact Costs and the Limit of Arbitrage," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm251, Yale School of Management, revised 08 Jun 2006.
- Chazi, Abdelaziz & Khallaf, Ashraf & Liu, Yi & Zantout, Zaher, 2014. "Technology transactions, announcement effect, and reversal: Dissecting an anomaly," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 371-381.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2014. "Exploring Diversification Benefits in Asia-Pacific Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 60180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parhizgari, A.M. & Nguyen, D., 2008. "ADRs under momentum and contrarian strategies," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 102-122.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Taylor, Mark P. & Wang, Zigan, 2016. "Technical trading: Is it still beating the foreign exchange market?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 188-208.
- Benjamin Chabot & Eric Ghysels & Ravi Jagannathan, 2009. "Momentum Cycles and Limits to Arbitrage Evidence from Victorian England and Post-Depression US Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 15591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tajaddini, Reza & Crack, Timothy Falcon, 2012. "Do momentum-based trading strategies work in emerging currency markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 521-537.
- Kent Daniel & Ravi Jagannathan & Soohun Kim, 2012. "Tail Risk in Momentum Strategy Returns," NBER Working Papers 18169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:22:y:1967:i:4:p:595-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.