A Mechanism Design Approach To Climate-Change Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Martimort & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2016. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate-Change Agreements," Post-Print halshs-01513309, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dooseok Jang & Amrish Patel & Martin Dufwenberg, 2016.
"Co-financing agreements and reciprocity: When 'no deal' is a good deal,"
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-12, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dooseok Jang & Amrish Patel & Martin Dufwenberg, 2016. "Co-Financing Agreements and Reciprocity: When 'No Deal' is a Good Deal," CESifo Working Paper Series 6213, CESifo Group Munich.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Leroux, Justin, 2016. "A liability approach to climate policy: A thought experiment," MPRA Paper 75497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2016.
"Climate Policies with Private Information: The Case for Unilateral Action,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 893-916.
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2015. "Climate policies with private information: The case for unilateral action," Working Papers V-378-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roussel, Sébastien, 2018.
"Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-17.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Sébastien Roussel, 2018. "Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues," Post-Print halshs-01643656, HAL.
- Guy Meunier & Juan-Pablo Montero & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2016.
"Output-based allocations in pollution markets with uncertainty and self-selection,"
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2016. "Output-based allocations in pollution markets with uncertainty and self-selection," Documentos de Trabajo 476, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:14:y:2016:i:3:p:669-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.