Diffusing Knowledge While Spreading God'S Message: Protestantism And Economic Prosperity In China, 1840–1920
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong, Zhiqiang & Zhang, Yongjing, 2016. "Accumulated social capital, institutional quality, and economic performance: Evidence from China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 206-219.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016.
"Causes and consequences of the Protestant Reformation,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-25.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2015. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 15-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Becker, Sascha O & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1105, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Economic Research Papers 269720, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 16-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 260, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Basten, Christoph & Betz, Frank, 2011. "Marx vs. Weber: does religion affect politics and the economy?," Working Paper Series 1393, European Central Bank.
- Henderson, Stuart, 2016. "Religion and development in post-famine Ireland," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-01, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Smith, Vernon, 2017. "The Impact of the Reformation on the Economic Development of Western Europe," MPRA Paper 87220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Gan, 2018. "Circle of Fortune: The Long Term Impact of Western Customs Institutions in China," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181605, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gan Jin, 2018. "Circle of Fortune: The Long Term Impact of Western Customs Institutions in China," Discussion Paper Series 37, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2018.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:355-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:13:y:2015:i:4:p:669-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.