Critical Periods During Childhood And Adolescence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Pinger, Pia R., 2016.
"Transgenerational effects of childhood conditions on third generation health and education outcomes,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 103-120.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Pia R. Pinger, 2014. "Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on Third Generation Health and Education Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 709, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dominique Lemmermann & Regina T. Riphahn, 2016.
"The causal effect of age at migration on youth educational attainment,"
166, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Dominique Lemmermann & Regina T. Riphahn, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Age at Migration on Youth Educational Attainment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 908, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lemmermann, Dominique & Riphahn, Regina, 2016. "The causal effect of age at migration on youth educational attainment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145882, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elisabetta De Cao, 2014.
"The height production function from birth to maturity,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2014-31, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- De Cao, Elisabetta, 2014. "The height production function from birth to maturity," Research Report 14018-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Kraehnert, 2017. "The impact of extreme weather events on education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 433-472, April.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:78-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernaes, Øystein & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "Television, Cognitive Ability, and High School Completion," IZA Discussion Papers 9645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren, 2016. "The Impacts of Neighborhoods on Intergenerational Mobility I: Childhood Exposure Effects," NBER Working Papers 23001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martínez-Carrión, José Miguel & Cañabate-Cabezuelos, José, 2016.
"Poverty and rural height penalty in inland Spain during the nutrition transition,"
74356, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- José Cañabate-Cabezuelos & José M. Martínez-Carrión, 2016. "Poverty and rural height penalty in inland Spain during the nutrition transition," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1604, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:53-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una O. Osili, 2017.
"First and Second Generation Impacts of the Biafran War,"
NBER Working Papers
23721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akresh, Richard & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Leone, Marinella & Osili, Una O., 2017. "First and Second Generation Impacts of the Biafran War," IZA Discussion Papers 10938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Skans, Oskar Nordström, 2015.
"Childhood and family experiences and the social integration of young migrants,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 135-144.
- Olof Åslund & Anders Böhlmark & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2012. "Childhood and Family Experiences and the Social Integration of Young Migrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rohan Alexander & Zachary Ward, 2018. "Age at Arrival and Assimilation during the Age of Mass Migration," CEH Discussion Papers 03, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Michael Levere, "undated". "The Labor Market Consequences of Receiving Disability Benefits During Childhood," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4a4b6e2d970c4e669ba5f4126, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14018-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Andrew & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "Language Barriers and Immigrant Health Production," IZA Discussion Papers 8846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Lawrence F. Katz, 2016.
"The Effects of Exposure to Better Neighborhoods on Children: New Evidence from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(4), pages 855-902, April.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Lawrence F. Katz, 2015. "The Effects of Exposure to Better Neighborhoods on Children: New Evidence from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Yoonsun & Lee, Seonglim, 2016. "Heterogeneous relationships between family private education spending and youth academic performance in Korea," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 136-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:12:y:2014:i:6:p:1521-1557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.