A World Of Cities: The Causes And Consequences Of Urbanization In Poorer Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Skovsgaard, Christian Volmar, 2016. "The heavy plow and the agricultural revolution in Medieval Europe," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 133-149.
- Giray Gozgor & Baris Kablamaci, 2015. "What happened to urbanization in the globalization era? An empirical examination for poor emerging countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 533-553, December.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Kriticos, Sebastian, 2017. "The development of the African system of cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86349, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:97-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne A. Frick & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2017.
"Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1725, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhang, Yuan & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Exploring the Trade–Urbanization Nexus in Developing Economies: Evidence and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 636, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Skovsgaard, Christian Stejner, 2013.
"The heavy plough and the agricultural revolution in medieval Europe,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
6/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Peter Sandholt Jensen & Christian Volmer Skovsgaard, 2014. "The Heavy Plough and the Agricultural Revolution in Medieval Europe," Working Papers 0070, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:12:y:2014:i:5:p:1154-1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.