Notes For A New Guide To Keynes (I): Wages, Aggregate Demand, And Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:306-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piero Ferri & Annalisa Cristini & Anna Maria Variato, 2016. "Endogenous fluctuations, markups, capacity and credit constraints," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 273-292, October.
- Aedín Doris & Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2015.
"Wage flexibility and the great recession: the response of the Irish labour market,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Grajales, Anderson & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in Wage Setting Behavior in a New-Keynesian Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Grajales Olarte, A. & Uras, R.B., 2015. "Heterogeneity in Wage Setting Behavior in a New-Keynesian Model," Discussion Paper 2015-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017.
"Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 306-331.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2016. "Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 81367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Post-Print halshs-01525396, HAL.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:1:p:55-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits," IZA Discussion Papers 11248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonia López-Villavicencio & Sophie Saglio, 2017.
"The Wage Inflation-Unemployment Curve at the Macroeconomic Level,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Saglio, Sophie & lopez-villavicencio, antonia, 2015. "The wage inflation-unemployment curve at the macroeconomic level," MPRA Paper 64725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Saglio & Antonia López-Villavicencio, 2017. "The Wage Inflation Unemployment Curve at the Macroeconomic Level," Post-Print halshs-01417937, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2014.
"Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions?: Evidence from France,"
Sciences Po publications
8330, Sciences Po.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions? Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:5:p:973-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.