Needs Versus Entitlements—An International Fairness Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecchi, Francesco & Melesse, Mequanint Biset, 2016. "Formal law and customary change: A lab-in-field experiment in Ethiopia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 67-85.
- Ingvild AlmÃ¥s & Alexander W Cappelen & Kjell G Salvanes & Erik Ã˜ SÃ¸rensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2017. "Fairness and family background," Politics, Philosophy & Economics, , vol. 16(2), pages 117-131, May.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2015.
"When Income Depends on Performance and Luck: The Effects of Culture and Information on Giving,"
15-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sheremeta, Roman & Uler, Neslihan, 2018. "When Income Depends on Performance and Luck: The Effects of Culture and Information on Giving," MPRA Paper 83940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paetzel, Fabian & Sausgruber, Rupert, 2017. "Entitlements and Loyalty in Groups: An Experimental Study," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168224, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:336:p:587-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2018. "Welfare-Based Altruism," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 89, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Dube, Oeindrila & Siddiqi, Bilal, 2015. "The white-man effect: How foreigner presence affects behavior in experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 397-414.
- Bott, Kristina Maria & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2017.
"You’ve got mail: A randomised Field experiment on tax evasion,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
10/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kristina M. Bott & Alexander Cappelen & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2017. "You've Got Mail: A Randomised Field Experiment on Tax Evasion," Working Papers 2017-051, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Frank Cowell & Marc Fleurbaey & Bertil Tungodden, 2015.
"The tyranny puzzle in social preferences: an empirical investigation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 765-792, December.
- Cowell, Frank A. & Fleurbaey, Marc & Tungodden, Bertil, 2015. "The tyranny puzzle in social preferences: an empirical investigation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lea Cassar & Arnd H. Klein, 2017. "A Matter of Perspective: How Experience Shapes Preferences for Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6302, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2011.
"(Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe,"
584, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2011. "(Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe," Working Papers 11-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Jakiela, Pamela, 2015. "How fair shares compare: Experimental evidence from two cultures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 40-54.
- Schüring, Esther & Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Whom to target: an obvious choice?," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Smriti, 2015.
"Gender and distributional preferences: Experimental evidence from India,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 113-123.
- Sharma Smriti, 2015. "Gender and distributional preferences: Experimental evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robert Gampfer, 2014. "Do individuals care about fairness in burden sharing for climate change mitigation? Evidence from a lab experiment," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 65-77, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:3:p:574-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.