A Political Economy Theory Of Partial Decentralization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatfield, John William & Kosec, Katrina, 2013. "Federal competition and economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 144-159.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9437-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattozzi, Andrea; Snowberg, Erik, 2015.
"The Right Type of Legislator: A Theory of Taxation and Representation,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2015/03, European University Institute.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Erik Snowberg, 2018. "The Right Type of Legislator: A Theory of Taxation and Representation," NBER Working Papers 24279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holm, Joshua, 2016. "A model of redistribution under social identification in heterogeneous federations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 39-48.
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel & Raveh, Ohad, 2016.
"Natural resources, decentralization, and risk sharing: Can resource booms unify nations?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 38-55.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Ohad Raveh, 2014. "Natural Resources, Decentralization, and Risk Sharing: Can resource booms unify nations?," OxCarre Working Papers 142, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Axel Dreher & Kai Gehring & Christos Kotsogiannis & Silvia Marchesi, 2013.
"Information transmission within federal fiscal architectures: Theory and evidence,"
253, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Axel Dreher & Kai Gehring & Christos Kotsogiannis & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission within Federal Fiscal Architectures: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Kai Gehring & Christos Kotsogiannis & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission within Federal Fiscal Architectures: Theory and Evidence," Development Working Papers 355, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Dreher, Axel & Gehring, Kai & Kotsogiannis, Christos & Marchesi, Silvia, 2016. "Information transmission within federal fiscal architectures: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatfield, John William, 2015. "Federalism, taxation, and economic growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 114-125.
- Benny Geys & Jan Vermeir, 2014.
"Party Cues In Elections Under Multilevel Governance: Theory And Evidence From Us States,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 1029-1058, August.
- Geys, Benny & Vermeir, Jan, 2012. "Party cues in elections under multilevel governance: Theory and evidence from US states," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-107, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bruno Borger & Stef Proost, 2016.
"The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(5), pages 934-959, October.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2013. "The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state," Working Papers 2013020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2017. "Government decentralization as a commitment in non-democracies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 110-118.
- Weingast, Barry R., 2014. "Second Generation Fiscal Federalism: Political Aspects of Decentralization and Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 14-25.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Brueckner, Jan K. & Rattsø, Jorn, 2014. "Partial fiscal decentralization and demand responsiveness of the local public sector: Theory and evidence from Norway," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 153-163.
- repec:ekd:006356:6848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albornoz, Facundo & Cabrales, Antonio, 2013. "Decentralization, political competition and corruption," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 103-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:3:p:605-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .