Which Agglomeration Externalities Matter Most And Why?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Lopes, 2016. "Collecting new pieces to the regional knowledge spillovers puzzle: high-tech versus low-tech industries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & César Hidalgo, 2016.
"The mobility of displaced workers: How the local industry mix affects job search strategies,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1605, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2016.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2016. "The Mobility of Displaced Workers: How the Local Industry Mix Affects Job Search Strategies," CID Working Papers 71, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2016.
"Agglomeration Economies: The Heterogeneous Contribution of Human Capital and Value Chains,"
CID Working Papers
76, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke, & Neave O’Clery, 2016. "Agglomeration economies: the heterogeneous contribution of human capital and value chains," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1626, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Wernberg, Joakim, 2017. "The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization," Working Paper Series 1167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:24:y:2016:i:12:p:2097-2112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2017. "Revisiting Interregional Wage Differentials: New Evidence from Spain with Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gude, Alberto & Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Orea, Luis, 2017. "Heterogeneous spillovers among Spanish provinces: A generalized spatial stochastic frontier model," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Jeroen Content & Koen Frenken, 2016.
"Related variety and economic development: a literature review,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(12), pages 2097-2112, December.
- Jeroen Content & Koen Frenken, 2016. "Related variety and economic development:a literature review," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1621, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Dimitrios Bakas & Georgios Chortareas & Georgios Magkonis, 2017. "Volatility and Growth: A not so straightforward relationship," Working Paper series 17-12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety, and Regional Growth: The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Martijn J. Burger & Evert J. Meijers, 2016. "Agglomerations and the rise of urban network externalities," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 5-15, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:30:y:2016:i:4:p:756-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.