Corporate Governance Of Banks: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macey, Jonathan R. & O'Hara, Maureen, 2016. "Bank corporate governance: a proposal for the post-crisis world," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 85-105.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0582-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:135-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017.
"Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 135-151.
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017. "Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments," Discussion Papers 27/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- René M. Stulz, 2015. "Risk-Taking and Risk Management by Banks," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 27(1), pages 8-18, March.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:17-:d:129836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1005-1010 is not listed on IDEAS
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:60-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- García-Kuhnert, Yamileh & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2015. "Shareholder diversification and bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 602-635.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2949-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2016. "Managing the diversity: board age diversity, directors’ personal values, and bank performance," MPRA Paper 71927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:30:y:2016:i:2:p:228-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.