Empirical Studies Of Gasoline Retailing: A Guide To The Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Byrne, Gordon W. Leslie, and Roger Ware, 2015. "How do Consumers Respond to Gasoline Price Cycles?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Obradovits, Martin, 2014.
"Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 33-45.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," MPRA Paper 42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "Understanding gasoline price dispersion," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 223-252, July.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Nicolas Schutz & Christoph R. Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2015.
"Information and Price Dispersion. Theory and Evidence,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Schutz, Nicolas & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2015. "Information and Price Dispersion: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph, 2013. "Spatial clustering and market power: Evidence from the retail gasoline market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 661-675.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2015.
"Price Response, Asymmetric Information and Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 2077-2115, December.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2012. "Price Response, Asymmetric Information, and Competition," Working Papers 2012-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2014. "Search and Stockpiling in Retail Gasoline Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1181, The University of Melbourne.
- Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2015.
"Centrality and pricing in spatially differentiated markets: The case of gasoline,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-90.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R. & Glauben, Thomas, 2016.
"Asymmetric cost pass-through? Empirical evidence on the role of market power, search and menu costs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 184-192.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Glauben, Thomas & Weiss, Christoph, 2015. "Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Market Power, Search and Menu Costs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212156, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2016. "Price asymmetries in the European gasoline market," a/ Working Papers Series 1602, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:183-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noriaki Matsushima & Akira Miyaoka, 2013. "Who benefits from resale-below-cost laws?," ISER Discussion Paper 0875, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bernd Jost, 2012. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs and Spatial Competition: Evidence from the Austrian Retail Gasoline Market," NEURUS papers neurusp166, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:16-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:201-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid, 2015. "Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 183-194.
- Benjamin Atkinson, Andrew Eckert, and Douglas S. West, 2014. "Daily Price Cycles and Constant Margins: Recent Events in Canadian Gasoline Retailing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- LeSage, James P. & Vance, Colin & Chih, Yao-Yu, 2017. "A Bayesian heterogeneous coefficients spatial autoregressive panel data model of retail fuel duopoly pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 46-55.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2013. "“One more lie: the ‘Monday effect’ in Spain’s retail petrol market”," IREA Working Papers 201324, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2017. "Consumer Search in Retail Gasoline Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 183-193, March.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2017.
"Asymmetric incidence of sales taxes: A short-run investigation of gasoline prices,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 16-23.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2017. "Asymmetric Incidence of Sales Taxes: A Short-Run Investigation of Gasoline Prices," Working Papers 1703, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Yusupova, Guzel & Kiseleva, Olga, 2015. "Was there a collusion? (Once again on the monopolistically high prices of Russian oil companies)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 178-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:140-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .